"Hey Hange!" Aya smiled towards the brown haired commander a smile on her face while Eren gulped. The green eyes scanned towards the teenage boy before she smirked
"I'm guessing your the boy that can turn into a Titan" Aya smirked while Eren nodded

"I am" Eren mumbled while Aya only smirked before she placed her hand on his shoulder.

"Whatever happen in that court your still a Titan" Aya glared while Eren shuddered meeting her killing green eyes "so your aware if they decide to kill you. I will be one of the people doing so.
Understand?" Aya smiled while Eren nodded nervously.

"I will see you later Hange" Aya smiled before she walked away back to her squad. Who gathered around the the Captain eyes wide with curiosity.

"She quite scary isn't she?" Hange smiled as they continued to walk down the corridor. Eren nodded nervously.

"She one of the best though" Hange smiled before they made their way to large wooden doors.
"aww with all the small talk we got here already well there you go" Hange pouted before two solider came for me behind dragging the boy though the doors.

"and remember Eren we have all put our faith in you" Hange smiled before the door closed on her.

Eren was soon tied up to a poll in the middle of the court with military police at one side and the scout regiment at the other, they both argued whether or not he should be executed, then Eren stated shouting about putting faith in him

"idiot, it just make me want to beat him up more" Aya scowled as she watched from the second floor with Hange and her fellow squad, though Aya eyes widened slight as she watched a dark haired male come into the court room kicking the boy continuously.

"why does Levi get all the action?" Aya pouts while her whole squad sweat dropped at her action though that soon stopped once a voiced echoed through the hall.

"you know personally there is no better punishment then pain, you don't need a good talking to, you need to be taught a lesson and you happen to be in perfect kicking position" The dark
Haired male known as Levi states beige he kicked the teenage boy again.

"now hold on Levi" a solder nervously state before he shuddered been met with the silver glare of the man.

"what now" Levi glared towards the solider before he gulped widely looking away.

"its dangerous, what if he get angry and turns into a titan" another solider state more firmly who was known as a military police.

"just because your a coward" a voice echoed as everyone attention fell onto a women with dark hair that was tied up. A bottle of booze in hand while , everyone looked up at her including Levi and Eren. The squad behind her tried to get the dark haired girl. Aya smiled worryingly.

"Izumi!" A male voiced echoed as they tried to grab the drunk girl along with everyone else

"Don't mind us" Aya smiled nervously while the rest of her squad escorted the drink squad member out of the room.
"Carry on" Aya mumbled while she looked back towards eveyone.

"don't be silly, anyway you guys just want to dissect him don't you, during the time he was transformed, Eren was known to kill 20 titans and then finally ran out of strength, but I could still take him down without a problem" Levi shouted to everyone in the court while Aya nodded.

"Sir I have a proposition" Erwin said while raising his hands Aya attention turned to him. His large eyebrow evident on his face.

"proceed" the judge simple states while Aya looked around a bored expression on his face.