Which meant that we were about to have sex.  I wasn't much of a sex fanatic, but I had been craving Landon.  We hadn't been intimate for what seemed like months when it had only been about a week or so.

"You're my girlfriend," he growled into my ear before moving me off of his lap and laying me against the couch.  "Say it Kayla."

"Nope," I reply, stubbornly.

"Say it Kayla," he repeated firmly his voice gaining some edge to it. He climbed on top of me, hovering over me, his eyes glaring into mine, challenging me.

"Say what?"

"You know damn well what I'm talking about?"

"Oh, yeah I think I remember." I smiled up at him. "Landon is...a dufus."

He chuckled and cocked a brow, staring down at me with amusement in his eyes.  "You're hilarious Kayla," he sarcastically remarked. "Let's go up to my bedroom."  He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

"I don't know, where's your mom?"

"She's out with your mom, she shouldn't be home anytime soon." He stood and held his hand out for me. I bit my lip weighing the pros and cons of the situation.  Exhaling deeply I place my hand in the palm of his and he lifts me up and pulls me against him.  I gasp softly, feeling his erection press against my abdomen. 

He bent down, picking me up and cradled me in the crook of his arm. 

"Oh!"  Instinctively I wrapped my arms around his neck and rested my head in the crook of his shoulder.

He walked out of his living room and up the staircase to his bedroom; kicking the door closed once we entered the room.  He walked over to his bed and dropped me on top of it.

"Are you going to say what I want to hear?"

"And what is that?"

"Stop playing with me Kayla."

I shrug, laying against his pillow and crossing my arms in defiance. "Oh are you talking about what we were talking about a minute ago?"

"Okay, you wanna play dirty, let's play dirty."

He reached down and unbuckled my jeans, quickly unzipping them and pulling them down my legs.  I close my legs, not allowing him to venture between them.  "Kayla," he grunted, lowering his head and pressed kisses against my legs

Which were still shut tightly.  He trailed light kisses up my leg to my knee giving me tingles in the pit of my belly.  My legs involuntarily weakened, and he pulled them open with ease.  "Much better."

He grabbed the hem of my panties and drew them down my leg slowly, teasing me.  I bit my lip as his eyes connected with my exposed lower lips.  He licked his lips and lowered his head between my legs.  His breath breezed over my clit causing me to jolt upward, arching my back as a pleasurable sensation raced through my body.

I close my eyes just as he flicked his tongue out to taste me; earning a moan from me. He settled between my legs, slurping and licking and devouring me.  Soft whimpers escaped my lips as he continued to dine on me.  I reach out to grip his hair, pulling his face closer, enjoying the sensation he was creating with in me.  He stuck his tongue inside of me massaging my walls, before he began to suck on my erected, throbbing clit.

"Fuck," I cried out when he slipped a finger inside of me as he continued to devour me.  I hissed, the joint feeling of his finger and his skillful tongue overpowering my senses. The pit of my belly began to tingle as my orgasm slowly built.  I bit my lip awaiting it.  To my astonishment and dismay Landon lifted his head and smirked at me. My eyes popped open in surprise and disappointment.