Cousins!!!

Stella's POV

I wake up as sun rays kissed my face. God!!! I didn't heard my alarm!!! What the the time now? I was looking for my phone. I got it and it was 10:00 AM. Are you kidding me!!! I hurriedly wake up and stumbled at once then kissed the floor.

Gosh!!! What has gotten me!!! Why am I so clumsy!!! Have I become Bella!! Clumsy like her!!!!

I told myself. I went to washroom. I took a quick shower and came out. I was brushing my hair and suddenly I remembered I told myself that I am turning clumsy like Bella. But not a single time I have seen her being clumsy. She is very responsible girl. But was she clumsy before!!! Or she is still clumsy??? Or what!!! What is this feeling?! Am I getting back my memories??!!! And that girl from yesterday? Why did she say that she is my biggest fan!!! Why she took selfi with me?!! Why she acted like I am a superstar?? Why she was this excited meeting me?! Am I really a superstar?!! Who am I?! Am I really Stella?!! Was that envelope true or am I wrong!!! Just what...

Knock!! knock!! knock!!

There was a knock on the door.

" Who is this?" I asked.

" Ma'am, it's judy, Sir is calling you downstairs, he send me to check if you are awake." She said.

" Ok, go and tell him that I will just come." I said. I was still in my bathrobe. I went inside my closet. I opened the cabinet were I put the envelope I will throw it away too. It is just messing with my brain. I know it is creating destruction in my mind. It is making me insecure. I don't want to live like this. I opened the cabinet but found nothing. I kept it just here. I started to search that. If anyone sees it what will they think about me??? If Flynn sees it!!! Oh my God!!! He will leave me at once. I started to find it like a mad woman. I heard someone knocking the door again.

" Who is that?" I asked.

" Stella, you ok, baby?" I heard my mom. I hurriedly opened the door and let her come in then locked the door again.

" Mom, sorry. I am late. I set the alarm but stupid alarm didn't got set I think." I said and mom chuckled.

" You go dressed up. Then let's go downstairs. We have a surprise for you." Mom said.

" Ok, mom. You go I will be coming." I said and she nodded then went back. I dressed up and I was going downstairs. I heard someone shouting so badly. As I went further I got it was Tracy but why is she shouting like this!!! Gosh!! This girl has to fight with everyone.

" Stop shouting, Ms. Campbell. Good girls don't shout." I heard a male voice and went to she who is that.

" Then I am not a good girl, Mr. Edwards. I think you have enough brain to realize this truth." Tracy gritted.

" Nah!! I am dumb. Enlighten me." I saw a boy around her own age was with her in the middle of the stairs blocking Tracy's way.

" Yeah, definitely you are." Tracy said.

" They are fighting again!!! Urrrghh..." I heard someone saying from my back and I again looked at Tracy and the boy. But in a second I again looked back. What!!! Just..I..

" Liam stop. Are you both still kids!!! You both are 18 for God sake." The boy from my back said who has exactly the same face of the boy who was fighting with Tracy.

" Luke, I never started. He blocked my way first. Tell your stupid twin to move back of my way." Tracy said. I suddenly caught the word twin. Oh, Gosh!!! They are twins. Where were I lost!!!

" Tracy!!" I called her and she was shocked as she turned to me her heels slipped and she was about to fall down but in a mili second, the boy named Liam caught her.

" Be careful. Just your tongue is sharp you can't do anything perfectly other than fighting." He said. She quickly stood straight. I found the boy beside me whose name was Luke was laughing silently clutching his stomach.

" Why are you laughing?" I asked.

" They always fight like that and it's fun watching them fighting." He said.

" How cruel you are!!! You should stop them from fighting." I said to Luke.

" Me? Stop them?!!" He said and laughed. " No one can stop them once they start fighting. No single person." Luke said.

" Really?!! They fight that crazily?!" I asked.

" Yes, you forgot. Otherwise, you use to say their fighting skill is an art." He said to me.

" What!!!" I asked.

" Yes." He said.

" I don't remember you too. Can you please tell me who you are?" I asked.

" I am Luke Edwards and that stupid on the stairs is my twin Liam Edwards and let's go downstairs you will know about us." He said and I nodded.

" Let's go." Luke said to Liam and Tracy.

I went downstairs and saw the room was crowded like hell. I was shocked. From where this much people came?!!

" Good morning, I guess." I said and searched for my mom who was smiling at me.

" Good morning!!!" I found them saying back one by one.

" They are my cousins and uncles, aunties." Tasha said. I looked at them and they smiled.

" Hi, umm.." I said not knowing what to say.

" Come, Princess. Sit here." My dad called me and I sat with him tugging my arm with him.

They started to gave their introduction. I smiled. They are nice. We talked until it was noon. I then went back to my room. I locked the door. I lay down on my bed and close my eyes as I still got some time before dinner is served.

I saw an unknown place but I felt it was so known to me. I saw a café. Café Breezeway. Have I ever been there?!! The door was opened I slowly went inside. I saw some girls were there talking with each other. I went ahead and found Bella, Tasha, Ellie, Tracy, Naomi, Natalie, Natasha and most shockingly I myself!!!!! Me!!!

I woke up instantly. What was that!!!! Am I getting my memories back?? Am I?