Strong Enough Or Not!!!

Flynn's POV

" What are you doing?" Tasha asked me angrily. I knew the reason.

" What am I doing?" I acted as if I don't know.

" I am asking about Stella." She told the name I felt my heart clenched.

" What's with her?" I asked.

" I was supposed to ask that, what's with her?" She again gritted.

" I don't know." I said.

" Why can't you erase every fears and just be happy?" She asked in a pissed off tone.

" Erase what?" I said.

" Don't act so naive, Flynn. Why are you hurting her that much? You don't have any right to do so. You will lose her forever if you act this crazy." She said.

" I told her there is nothing between us. Why can't she take that!?" I said frustratedly.

" Why would she take that?!" She asked.

" Why she wouldn't?" I asked.

" Why would she take lies?" She asked back.

" This is not lie." I lied.

" No need to hide from me, Flynn. I am not a baby." She said.

" Can you please stop asking this again and again?" I said.

" No, not until you admit this." She said.

" I have some works talk to you later." I said.

" You can't run away from truth as well as can't hide it. One day you will lose her because of your stupidity and will regret which will hurt you the most only you will suffer." She said.

" Well, I do understand." I said.

" What with that I do understand, huh!!!! You don't know Stella. She is hell stubborn. She won't leave you that easily. Just wait and watch. You can't deny her."she said.

" That's matter of fact while I was suppose to get hurt." I said.

" Don't talk in Hebrew. What did you tell?" She asked.

" I myself don't know." I said. "Bye, take care, girl." I said and she sighed big time.

" You too. Bye." She hung up.

I walked towards the glass wall there was looking at the busy city out there. I sighed. Melbourne is as far the most favorite place in the world.

I was thinking about my life. It nothing but struggles. My father who was completely an unknown person to me. My mom died in very early age of mine, Tasha's mom was the one who brought me up. Then my father married again and a new mother come who was only busy knitting plans to get me out of my house. At last one day she was successful making an accuse against me that I have some sexual intention against her sister. I laughed dryly and it was nothing but a joke to me. I was shocked at first then it made no sense to me so I let it go. I was only 10 then and she was 21. You can imagine how that happened!!!!

I sighed. How can my father just believe these!!! I was shocked. My uncle Daniel and Aunt Sara helped me to reach my mother's family. I was devastated without my cousins. I was so alone and missing Tasha, Tracy, Finn. Then I just hold back. I accepted that I was to gone through this situation. I completed my studies and started my own business. I got success in a short time with the help of my uncles I mean my mom's brothers and uncle Daniel. They helped me a lot. But my uncle Daniel and Aunt Sara never wanted my father know about that. Cause, he had done already damaged me.