Stop Me

Flynn's POV

" Yes, Ferguson." I said as he entered my cabin.

" I saw Stella with a guy." He said.

" Must be her co-artist. Don't get surprised." I said with a boring tone.

" No, no. You can't understand. You didn't get it. I saw her with him in a café. Having coffee and smiling. Holding hands. They were walking on the street holding hands." He said only to make my blood boiled. Stella!!!

" Who is the guy? You know him?" I asked him.

" No, I mean I don't know him but I got information about him." He said and I looked at him.

" Start over, what are you waiting for?" I asked.

" His name is Dan Turner. He is a French photographer. He is here for a training. He will go back in 2 weeks. But Stella is looking so comfortable with him. I am afraid she is going to be with him." He said and got a glare from me.

" I just informed you. You said you don't care anyway. Now look you are glaring at me. Now I am over thinking about it. Do you really not care or you always act like you don't care?" He said to me.

" Shut up." I said. " I don't care if she is with someone else but I do care about her security. Cause, I owe her a lot. Besides, she is Tasha's best friend. Tasha will peel me off if something happens to her here under my supervision. That's why I do care." I said apparently I lied.

I was burning inside thinking of her being with someone else was burning me so hard but I hold myself back. Isn't it the thing which I wanted? Let her go and let her live her life freely. Didn't I always think like that? I always wanted her to stay away from me. I wanted her to live happily without me. But now why do I feel like this?! Why I am feeling unbearable pain inside me thinking she is not mine anymore? Why am I feeling empty? What's this driving me crazy!!! What's this!!! Just what!!

I shook my head. I sat on my chair and leaned back to it. I closed my eyes. I let my brain compose with everything. What is going on inside me? I don't know. I don't know I am out of control now. I don't know what happened to me.

Flynn!! What happened to you? You can't be this weak. Come on. What are you doing!!! Just don't think about her. She is nothing, she is nothing, she nothing.

Lies! Lies!! Lies!!!

My brain screamed at me. What is this!!! God!! I tried to concentrate on my works forgetting Stella. Stella and I aren't going to be together ever. We are not for each other. We have to stay away from each other. This is the right way. This is the best way. She has taken the first step then what's my problem here?! She wants to move on them why I am not suddenly happy with that? I should appreciate that she is moving on. She stepped ahead. We never were even an issue. Then why it is not easy for me to let her go?!! I don't know when I picked out my phone and dialled her number.

Stella's POV

" Nervous?" Lindy asked.

" Yes, a bit. But no worries I will overcome it." I said smilingly.

" Yeah, I hope so." She said.

" When is he coming?" I asked.

" I told him to come sharp at 8:00." She said.

" Ok, let's wait then."I said. " You told him everything clearly right? No unnecessary touch, no kisses, no cuddling." I said.

" Yeah, yeah, I told him everything. Don't worry. He doesn't have any intention of getting killed too." Lindy said. I sighed.

" I am a feeling that I am going to be proved wrong. He doesn't even care. I don't know. I really have a bad feeling about it." I said.

" Keep faith. Everything will be alright. Just don't mess up. You need to burn him from inside." Lindy said and I rolled my eyes.

" He won't be burnt. He doesn't care." I said.

" He does. Trust me." She said.

" Let's see. I hope this plan works." I said.

" Hello, girls." I heard a voice. I saw a guy coming towards us. He had a handsome appearance with golden blonde hair and pair of hazel eyes. But nah!! Didn't impress me. My Flynn is best in every way. I smirked in my thought.

" Stella Anderson." I said extending my hand towards him.

" Dan Turner and who doesn't know you? Big fan of yours." He said flashing me a seducing smile. I smirked inwardly. No buddy, not working. Not all. I am already booked. Try on someone else.

" I want to make something clear. I am not going to date you for real. It's just for making someone jealous. So, no expectations from me but holding hands. I am going to take any wrong behavior from you. I think I am clear. And no falling for me. If you do then it will be you who will be hurt in the end." I said.

" I know these still I want to have a chance." He said.

" No expectations. I told you already." I said and glared at Lindy.

" It's ok. I was joking. You took it seriously." Dan said.

" Never joked with me in those serious issues. I don't like that." I said and he nodded weakly.

We talked a while. Then we started walking to the street. Dan invited me to join his photoshoot session today. I rejected him. It's too much. I am already hating this idea and hating this guy. Suddenly I bumped into someone .

" Oh, I am extremely sorry." I said and I was frozen as I saw Ferguson. He looked at me then Dan then our hands which were intertwined. He was shocked.

" Oh, Ferguson. How are you? I forgot to introduce. This is Dan." I said to him.

" And Dan, this is Ferguson. We kinda know each other." I said to Dan.

" Interesting." Ferguson said and left. I know what he is going to do. I smirked plan worked.

Stop me Flynn. Stop me. I want you to stop me. Suddenly my phone rang. I smiled widely seeing the name. There you go.

" Hello!!!" I said.