Chapter 4 - No voice?

"TREVOR!!"

I quickly blinked my eyes open, hearing my name being shouted.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes to clear my vision.

"TREVOR GET UP ITS 1:45 BOY!" My mom yelled from downstairs.

I frowned and looked at the clock on my wall.

It was actually 1:45?

"Damn, I slept that long?"

I threw the covers off of my body and got out of my bed, grabbing my phone and heading down the stairs.

I met my mom in the kitchen, washing dishes.

"Good morn- I mean evening." I greeted my mom.

She gave me a look. "its Saturday, you would have usually been up by now, what's up?"

I shook my head and rubbed my fingers through my hair, yawning. "I don't know..."

"Mhm, where were you yesterday? I thought you were on a walk?" my mom questioned me. "I even called you multiple times."

"Oh yeah, I ran into Daniel and we decided to go hoop at Chris's house."

"Mmm." she hummed putting her attention back on the dishes. "whatever boy."

I walked over to the fridge and grabbed an apple and made my way to the living room, plopping on the couch.

I looked down at my phone and unlocked it, going straight to Kik.

I had 2 unread messages.

And one of them was from shay :)

3 hours ago

Shaylove: Good morning babe >.o

I smiled and took a bite of my apple.

JustTrevor: sorry love, I just woke up, I don't know why I'm up so late today.

Shay is typing ....

Shaylove: oh.

Shaylove: and about last night....

JustTrevor: yea, you seemed mad, were you?

Shaylove: I was just kind of upset with my stepdad. it wasn't anything about you at all. I'm sorry if I came off a bit rude :(

JustTrevor: it's ok love :*

Shaylove : I love you :)

JustTrevor : and I love you more

Shaylove: I just want to hug you right now :(

JustTrevor: don't worry love, I'm going to keep my promise, we'll meet one day, just wait on it.

Shaylove: well that day needs to speed up because I need to be in your arms !

JustTrevor: I'll make that happen love.

I continued to Kik shay for a while, enjoying the conversation.

I just love it when we communicate.

But I want more..... I want to hear her voice so bad.

JustTrevor: love?

Shay is typing ....

Shaylove: yea? :p

JustTrevor: I want to hear your voice.

Shaylove : ......

JustTrevor: I mean I deserve to hear my loves voice right? it's been almost a year in our relationship. I need more than just a Kik message :(

Shaylove : ok.....

JustTrevor: so can we talk? Like on the phone ? please ? :(

Shaylove : I can't right now, Maybe later...

JustTrevor: why not love :(

Shaylove: because I'm babysitting my aunt's kids...

JustTrevor: :(

12 minutes ago.

She never replied after that....

Maybe we can talk on the phone when ever she's free?

I sighed and got up from the couch, throwing my Half eaten apple away and walking upstairs.

I went into my room and grabbed a pair of khaki cargo shorts and a blue and grey button down plaid shirt and grabbed some underwear and went into my bathroom to shower.

When I was finished I went back into my room, grabbing my brush and brushing the back of my hair and then picking the top of my fade.

I smiled at myself in the mirror and grabbed my phone taking a picture.

I went into my Kik messages, sending shay the picture.

JustTrevor: looking good today right :)

She didnt Kik me back so I just went Into my phone messages and found Daniel, sending him a message.

Me: what's the move for today ?

To my surprise, he texted back quick.

Daniel: I was literally just about to text you. but me and the guys are going to this party tonight, you in?

Me: what time ?

Daniel : it starts at 8 and ends at midnight. it's at that dude from our school named Vic's house

Me: hell yeah I'm in ! The last party he threw was wild !

Daniel: my nigga! alright be at my house at 7:30. I'm driving.

Me: alright cool.

Now I just have to make up something to tell my mom tonight. she would flip if she knew I was going to a house party.