Chapter 2 - Crazy

Daniel and I walked to Chris's house and him and two other guys named Sean and Gregory were already playing basketball.

"YO THAT'S A FAUL BRO!" Sean yelled as he pointed at Chris.

"On god that wasn't no FAUL nigga!" Chris yelled back.

"Aye!" Daniel said.

All the guys looked at us and they walked over giving us fist daps. "What's up Trevor. Daniel." Chris said. "y'all hooping today?"

I felt my phone vibrate in my hand and the Kik alert following it.

I looked down at my phone seeing a new message from shay.

Shaylove: baby guess what's in 3 days! :D

I then thought.

3 days... what was in 3 days?

Oh! fuck I almost forgot!

JustTrevor: your 18th birthday of course love!

Shay is typing ...

Shaylove: yesssss I can't wait baby!!

JustTrevor: expect a gift from me love :)

Shaylove:is it you ?

JustTrevor: me? :/

Shaylove:yeah are you going to come fly to Chicago for my birthday? :D

JustTrevor: oh I wish I could bae, but I don't think I'll be able to :( as much as I wish I could though.

Shaylove: oh :'(

JustTrevor: don't be sad love, you'll still love your gift! it's going to be great just wait on it!

Shaylove: nothing is better than us being together in person :(

JustTrevor: It's going to happen one day love I promise :) ok?

Shaylove: ok baby :/

JustTrevor: I love you :)

3 minutes ago

JustTrevor:love? :(

I waited for her to reply but she didn't.

I looked at my phone one more time but she didn't reply.

That was weird I told her I love her but she didn't say it back.

"Trevor man if you don't stop kiking that catfish!" Daniel yelled out.

I looked at my phone one more time but she still didn't reply.

"Catfish?" Greg asked frowning

I locked my phone and put it in my pocket.

"Yea that Kik girl he's been talking to, he claims she's his girlfriend, but the shit ain't right, all they do is text on Kik and never talk on the phone or anything." Daniel said.

All the guys looked at me.

"Man your fucked!" Sean said. "Where you meet her?"

"On kik ..." I said.

"What!? How do you meet someone on kik? And get into a relationship at that?" Sean asked.

I humped my shoulders. "I don't know it just happened."

Chris shook his head. "Have y'all tried to meet up?"

"I mean we're working on it, but she lives all the way in Chicago which is thousands of miles from here." I said

Gregory chuckled. "Damn dude, you probably is getting catfished, If you haven't seen her for real she could be anyone, even a man."

"I told him, imma send max and nev a email." Daniel laughed.

"Nigga you crazy, got a relationship on Kik." Sean said. "How long it's been?"

"Almost a year in October." I answered

"DAMN!!!" All the guys said except Daniel. "Almost a year? With a online relationship?!" Chris said in shock.

"Well technically it's not an online relationship because Kik is an app." Greg stated.

"Right." I nodded.

"So! That shit still ain't right!" Sean blurted.

"Bro we gotta get max and nev, I'm telling you, you getting catfished." Daniel laughed.

I shook my head and sighed. "It's no joke D I really love this girl."

"LOVE? bro this is a Kik relationship man."

"Well I guess I'm just crazy then." I said not caring what they were saying. "You guys can say whatever but I love her and she loves me no matter what."

"You know what, whatever can we just get on with the game?" Chris said.

Everyone agreed and jogged back over to the goal.

And this is what I go through every time some one finds out my relationship with shay.