N: to sach keh rha hai (fearing holding his hand).......while he nodded his head cutely saying sach

N: Yaar rishuu mom dad ko manaa Kar na wo tere baat maan ln ge plzzzz Mera piyaara Bhai nhi hai (pulling his cheeks loving well not so lovingly but still chalta hai😉😉 )

Ri: aur mein khud apne paon pe kulhaari (hatchet) kyon maaro......mein to bht Kush hn ke aap jarhi (lying on her bed in relaxing way)

Ri: aur wese bhi mere Jaan chut rhi hai mein to manik jiju Ka shukria adaa Karna chahta hn (he spoke while running out of nandini's room laughing)

N: idiot (throwing pillow at his direction)

She was pacing here and there not knowing what to do......she had talked to her mother many times asking her not to tie her up with manik but she didn't listen a word bcz according to her it was high time that Nandu should get married.....and manik was the best guy they could have as their son in law.......

On the other hand it wasn't like nandini didn't want to marry or she was allergic to relations but the fact is she didn't find anyone fulfilling the requirements and when someone did it....it was none other than her frnds childhood luv......she started hating manik for doing that to soha....he broke her heart...after flirting with her frnd he left her .........days were going like this and Nandini was ashamed...she didn't have the guts to meet soha after her parents fixed her marraige so she closed all possible ways of their communication.......

It was Saturday morning when nandini's phone rang......she jumped on the bed to check who was calling her but the name flashing on screen made her mum......she didn't know what to do.... whether to attend it or not.....the mobile stopped ringing bcz the call had ended a long time back......she sighed in relief...but then it ringed again...this time she decided to pick it

N: hello soha (nervously)

So: hi Nandini ....kha thi tm phone nhi utha rhi thi (faking excitement)....tmhe pta hai kitne Dino se hmne baat nhi ki......khan Masroof (busy) ho tm mjhe bhi to pta chale .....(soha kept on blabbering while Nandini listened to her silently.....) Achaw Han wait Yaad aya busy to TM ho Bari.....manik ke khayalo mein (with a glint of naughtiness in her voice)

N: m sorry soha (apologetic way)

So: sorry but why

N: Mene mom dad ko manane ki bht koshish ki but unho ne mere Shaadi fix Kar de hai manik se........m really very very sorry ......(ashamed)....

So: what sorry......u know what manik and u make such an awesome couple......m happy for u (sweetly)

N: soha u don't need to pretend that u r very happy that too when I know u r sad.....he was Ur childhood luv (rolling her eyes in annoyance)

So: yeah he was and I will not lie .....he still is my luv....... but the fact is Nandini does it really matter.....u know naa now nothing can happen....and I m genuinely happy for u too.......no grudges against u guys....and we both know that manik is perfect for u

N: perfect....huh (scoffing).....no he is not soha......he ditched u.....u always luved him and what he did in return...just used u for his time pass (angry)

So: first of all Nandini manik never did flirt with me (protecting him)

N: ohhhh stop supporting him (irritated).......but soha ignored her and spoke

So: aur har kisi ke naseeb mein piyaar nhi hota Nandini..mein bhi in mein se hn (defeated tone)......and he luvs u truly

N: (after recovering from shock bcz soha just said that manik luvs her)....thje Tera piyaar nhi mila manik ko is Ka piyaar nhi mile gaa (firm tone...........still not able to digest rejection of soha.......she was Nandini's Jaan)

So: Nandini mein thje smjhaa hi skti thi......one thing for sure u can never find someone better than manik.....aur manik ko agar mere waja se chor rhi to plzz mat chor.......I want u guys together .....Mera Kia hai mere bhi Shaadi hojaye ge (and with this soha cut the call not able to stop her tears anymore ........phone fell on floor while she slid against the bed crying........her face dug in between her knees and she cried and cried at her loss....she lost the most important thing of her life.....the reason why she was breathing....but then she couldn't go against manik or Nandini bcz both were most dearest to them.......after sometime while wiping her tears she thought to left everything on God and attend manan's marraige happily )

So how was. The update

Nandini's parents agreed for the marriage

What will Nandini do next......😱😱

Soha 😭😭 m feeling sad for her.....she is frndship goals...cousin goals mahn😥😥...but she lost her luv