"there....there with your brain I'm sure despite all those cramming session you had to do you'll still enter the top ten" I averted my gaze when her bloodshot eyes zeroed on me.

"my brain is in a mess right now I doubt I would even enter the top one hundred"

"Kana what happened to you?" Aoi who just came in followed by Ryuuji look at Kana in shock then concern while Ryuuji just gave Kana a cursory glance before he returned his attention to the book he's reading. Hmmmm I wonder what kind of book do Ryuuji likes to read, he's always reading one when he's not busy with council duties.

"what is it?"

"huh?" I was stirred from my thoughts when it seems like someone is talking with me so when I came to my senses I saw Ryuuji looking at me. ah.....

"you've been looking at me for the past minutes what is it" hearing his words I can't help but feel embarrass.

"n-nothing, I was just thinking of something and I did no—" I cut my words as I found myself mumbling so with a start I hung my head while berating myself, after deciding to just come clean I look up and found myself speechless when I saw him leaning on his palm while looking at me "um........."

"hmmm????"

"okay class settle down" I look at front when I saw our teacher coming in and one by one my classmates had settled in on their chairs and so our morning start with our first exam with me not managing to find my courage to just ask one simple question.

"the student council won't be working today, I already received your reports yesterday so just concentrate on the finals" everyone nodded before we stood up and get ready to leave.

"then we'll be going president" one by one each member had left the room only me, Aoi and Ryuuji are still clearing up our things.

"then...." I look up from tidying my desk when Aoi spoke up "I'll leave you guys here" I nodded as I watch him took his leave. When I finish my task I grab my bag from my chair, when I look up I saw Ryuuji looking at me.

"finish?" was he waiting for me? I nodded "then let's go" I quietly followed him out and waited for him as he locked the office. "you're still here" when I heard his words I immediately feel embarrassed for thinking ahead of myself that he expected me to wait for him. Next time I must make sure that I will be the first one to leave. "do you still need something?" I scratch my head

"nothing, I was just waiting for you" I mean it's courtesy to wait for him right, I don't need to be embarrassed for thinking like this right.

"I see" my brows furrowed when I notice a slight twitch of his lips that sort of resembles a smile. "then let's go, darkness settles early this season so you mustn't stay out that long especially since you have a history of being kidnapped before"

"eh?" I look at him in surprised. How did he know? Father had suppressed the media so no information about me being kidnapped was shown in the news, only the corruption of Murao and the arresting of vixen and her cohorts were shown. So how?? "h-how?"

"I have my ways" he said it seriously that it sounds scary

"you......did you investigated me?"

"no, there's no need for that" when we reach the entrance I stopped for a while as I look at his back, if he did not investigate my background, could he heard it from his father? But I am sure that father would not tell it to uncle Fujishiro, then could it be that uncle demon king told him? No, uncle wouldn't even tell him. So again, how?