Visions of Hollywood [UPDATE!]

The time has finally come. The album we have ALL been waiting on. As of December 1st, "Visions of Hollywood" has been announced.

 Makeout Monday has FINALLY announced the release date of their first official album. As we all know too well is called, "Visions of Hollywood." The cliff hanger came on the 1st of last month on an instagram post from the group. Also from page, if you are lucky enough to be ONE of the gracious TWENTY fans to preorder their album from PledgeMusic, you get the chance to listen to one of their songs from the album! The song is called, "Sunset Blvd." (Great name coming from Cali. Who agrees?🤚) So congratulations 20 special ladies or gentlemen. Have fun with your bragging rights. 

Information about the album—

The album will officially be released on February 14th. [Who wants MOM to be their valentine?! ❤️ I'd personally die to have that.] This album is comprised of 11 amazing songs, so we can bust our speakers and vocal cords for hours without end! 

However, some of will not have to wait for Valentines. Act now and on January 15th you can get the full album for $10 dollars flat. Purchase their digital download and boom, you are officially awesome for two months. Just go to Makeout Monday's Twitter page and PledgeMusic will be in their bio. I will also put a link at the bottom. C'mon who can resist this deal. I wish I had some cash lying around to buy that! $10 flat. Come on, people. For me? 

Check out this crazy awesome album backing the guys made for the album. 

[The words at the top is each of the songs from the album

[The words at the top is each of the songs from the album.]

One - Bullet for Your Sweetheart

Two - Shake it Like a Polaroid

Three - Kissaphobic

Four - Every Little Everything 

Five - Sunset Blvd.

Six - Party on the Weekend 

Seven - Desirae

Eight - Last December 

Nine - American Cinema

Ten - Mascara Lines

Eleven - Fear and Loathing (In the Valley)

_________________________

I am personally super super excited to write all of the lyrics to these songs. Write below in the comments what song title you look forward to listening to. I will work to get this out to you guys. Who else is overly excited? 🤚😁

I will update this page as more MOM news comes out. Have fun with waiting for now. Valentines will be here in blink! Hopefully... 

Bye, MOMsters! 

—CreativeLeaf🍁