Stay or Go!

Hello, MOMsters, are we still loving the best group in the world? Or should I say the repeated singers who break your stereos? Well, if that is finalized, you most likely heard that Makeout Monday had a radio station session with their music about a week ago. The radio station is called, " 95.5 KLOS: Frost, Heidi, & Frank Show" (FHF Show for short.) maybe you've heard of it. I, for one, have not. But moving on, there is a voting program for the fans to choose their favorite artist to stay on the radio station or get booted. Hence the name "Stay or Go." Well, MOM, got on the list and needed their fans all in, so they released two songs from their upcoming album! Have we not been waiting on this?! [Comment below on how you've been waiting!] The album name is called, "Visions of Hollywood," as said by the guys on their live Facebook stream some months back.

The two amazing songs are called, "Shake it Like a Polaroid" & "Bullet to Your Sweetheart." I love them both! [Comment below about how you feel about them too. What's your favorite line, how you blast it out loud, dance moves, or whatevs!] Now, going into the weekends of February, the "Stay or Go" voting is done. Makeout Monday voted to STAY at 94%! [Great job, Fans! Other 6%, that is your opinion.]

But the site is still up, so go check that out and give the guys a listen, or ten, or twenty. Just go listen! However, you do have to listen to the songs on a desktop or laptop. The mobile site is suckish. I did not get the app that you have to pay for either. [Desktop lifers, reunite!] I will place an external link at the bottom for you fine MOMsters!

Shout to the guys after you listen also! Send in Instagram pics/videos, tweets, the whole nine yards! Give them the love!

These next three pages is for all you fans out there. Enjoy! Continue the revolution!