Chapter 26: The Lost Kingdom of Southern Lands

The next day, Sesshomaru, Inuyasha and their companions left the Western Lands and start their journey to find the lost kingdom of the Southern Lands. Ayamara noticed that Jiamara look depressed. "What's wrong, Jiamara?" Ayamara asked. "Nothing." Jiamara answered. "It seems that you're not in yourself today." Ayamara said. "I'm fine." Jiamara said. Meanwhile, Layumaru was talking with Inuyasha. "So. How long you and Sesshomaru get along?" Layumaru asked. "Well. That was 21 days ago." Inuyasha said.

"I thought you two hated each other?" Layumaru asked. "We were. When, something make us brothers again like those times we were kids." Inuyasha said. "I was like that if I were you." Layumaru said. "What do you mean? Inuyasha asked. "Ayamara and I used to be hated each other because our parents like me more than her. When we grow up, we get along very well." Layumaru said. "That's what siblings do. Fighting each other then having trouble of getting along." Inuyasha said.

Suddenly, Ayamara remember that Layumaru's hair is not red for real, it was brown. She didn't realize that when they met again the other day. That night, they found a safe place to camp in the woods. Ayamara went over to Layumaru. "I wanted to ask you something." she asked. "Okay. What do you want to ask?" asked Layumaru. "Why does your hair is red? It was brown before we got separated." Ayamara said. "Well. A demon offered me a red dragon fruit." Layumaru said. "Red dragon fruit?" Ayamara said. "Yeah. She gave me that fruit to eat it. I took a bite, and I feel strange. Suddenly, I realized that my hair change into red colour. And my slave clothing turned into this armour." Layumaru said. "Amazing. Well. I prefer red rather than brown. And besides, I like your eyes." Ayamara said. "Thanks, sis." Layumaru said.

Meanwhile, Jiamara and Sango were looking for firewood when Jiamara felt hot. "You know. Why don't go back to the camp with Inuyasha and the others?" Jiamara said to Sango. "Where are you going?" Sango asked. "I have something to do." Jiamara said. As Jiamara was walking alone, she heard a splash behind some trees.

She peeked behind the tree and she found tall rocks and boulders surrounding a hot spring. "Hmm. I wonder who is that?" Jiamara wonder. Suddenly, she heard the same splash. She went on one of the boulders and found a kimono the same like Sesshomaru, a boa and boots. Also, the two swords. "These are Sesshomaru's belongings. Where is he?" Jiamara thought. When she look behind a tall rock, she found him. "Oh my demons." Jiamara murmured.

Sesshomaru was dipping his body in the warm water with his head leaning against the rock. His hair was tie in a high ponytail. Jiamara can't remove her eyes for what she had seen. She had the same experience like Jaken before. Suddenly, Sesshomaru opened his eyes. Jiamara hid behind the rock where she was standing and cover her mouth, trying not to scream. She heard Sesshomaru coming out of the water. She saw him with his hair untied already. "I can't believe it. How long he's been here?" Jiamara thought. When she peeked out, Sesshomaru was already putting his swords on his belt.

When Sesshomaru noticed that someone's stalking him, Jiamara quickly hid again and ran back to the camp. "What's wrong with you?" Layumaru asked. "Nothing." Jiamara answered. "You look red as a tomato." Ayamara teased. "I'm fine. Okay?" Jiamara said. Suddenly, Sesshomaru appeared. His hair was dripping. "Where you've been? You look wet." Inuyasha asked. "It's none of your business." Sesshomaru answered. Inuyasha felt his hair was standing. That was the last time Sesshomaru have him a death glare.

The next morning, the group continued their journey to find the lost kingdom. When they got there, they saw a village below. Jiamara felt her throat tied into knot. Ayamara tried to calm her down. "So. We're here." Kagome said. "It seems that this village is the Southern Lands." Miroku said. "That's why we need to find out." Layumaru said. As the group search the village, they saw a woman with the same colour of Jiamara's blue hair. "Good afternoon, ma'am." Miroku greeted. "Good afternoon, young monk. What can I do for you?" the woman asked. "Is this the Southern Lands?" Miroku asked.

"You came to the right place, my dear youngsters." the woman said, smiling. Sesshomaru, Inuyasha and the others can't believe what they've heard. They saw some of Jiamara's fellow phoenix demons. "Ma'am. Are you a blue phoenix demon?" Layumaru asked. "I am. Oh. Jiamara. Is that you?" the woman said, looking at Jiamara. "Yes. It's me." Jiamara said. "Are you Parskamaru's younger sister?" the woman asked. "Yes. Why?" Jiamara said. "Your brother was here." the woman said. "Thank you. We'll look for him." Layumaru said.

As the group of youngsters were looking around, they met many blue phoenix demons. As Jiamara was walking around, she bumped into a demon carrying a basket of apples. "Opps. Sorry about that." Jiamara said. "It's okay. I should look..." the demon said when he look at Jiamara's eyes. When Layumaru saw them, he called the others. "Guys! I think she found him." Kagome and the others turned their heads, they were surprised.

Jiamara finally met her brother, Parskamaru.

*Sesshomaru, Inuyasha and their companions finally found the lost kingdom of the Southern Lands. As they look around, they met an old woman like Jiamara. The woman told Jiamara that her brother was here. As they look around, Jiamara accidentally bumped a phoenix demon. When she met him eye-to-eye, it was her brother Parskamaru.*

*Will Jiamara forgive her brother for leaving her 60 years ago? Next chapter coming up! Don't forget to vote and comment. Tnx!*