Chapter One, Part II

Like what I said! I'll continue this, enjoy :D

Ruby looked around, as she commented about her house looked like. "Not gonna lie, this doesn't look bad." She said, smiling a bit, "Agreed." The girls said.

Ruby moved to a room, what seemed like the kitchen. Then heard buzzing coming from the counter.

Sarah: There's his phone...

"Mind as well check it out." Ruby said, walking towards the phone and pressing triangle on it.

Sarah: 8 missed calls.
'Where the hell are you? Call me'
'On my way'

Sarah said, reading the texts sent from Tommy.

Ruby moved away from the phone, and walked to the doors, hearing Sarah gasp. The dog stopped barking, RWBY had gasped also. "Rest in peace dog..." Ruby said, sadness hinted in her voice.

Still moving towards the two doors which was slightly opened, as soon she did, there came Sarah's dad, running into the house, and closing the door behind him.

Sarah's dad panted heavily, knowing this. He has seen some shit.

Sarah: There you are.

Man: Sarah, are you okay?

Sarah: Yeah.

The man opened something from the desktop, and brought out something. Which turned out to be a gun.

"Ah hell yeah! Some action!" Yang screamed, excited. "Shh, it's getting to the climax." Weiss said, already interested and leaned forward.

Man: Has anyone come in here?

Sarah: No... Who would come in here?

Man: Don't go near the door, Just... Stand back there.

"I'm going near the door." Ruby said, moving towards the door.

Sarah: Dad... You're kinda freaking me out. What's going on?

Man: It's the Coopers. Something ain't right with 'em. I think they're sick.

Sarah: What kinda sick?

"An infection." Ruby spoke, to a virtual girl that can't hear her. Though, it would be great if Sarah could hear her, have a nice conversation while she's about to die or live in the apocalypse.

Just as soon Sarah finished her sentence, a man came running at the door, he wore a white button shirt with a loose tie, blood on the shirt and his skin.

Sarah backed from the door, gasping a little bit. Showing, that she was frightened at the sudden man running at the door.

RWBY also gasped, at that little jumpscare, their sounds nearly left their bodies. "Holy shit..." Yang said, laughing a bit.

Man: Jesus... Jimmy!

Sarah: Dad

Man: Here, c'mere, c'mere

Sarah's dad backed up to protect his daughter from the man who was now named Jimmy.

Man: It's okay, Jimmy
Jimmy, just stay back!

"Stay back, bitch!" Yang almost shouted, giving the man a finger. Which was blurred out, cause of me.

Jimmy backed away from the door and ran into it again, this time he broke the glass. And in the process he fell down to the floor.