Chapter One

Before I begin, the cutscenes will be highlighted in black, and RWBY's reaction will not be highlighted. (Like what the original's did).

A girl laid asleep, most likely on a couch.

"Good ol' times, when we fell asleep on the couch, dad will carry us back to the bed." Yang said, looking back at her past.

The girl stirred in her sleep, the camera to a man on the cover of the game.

Man: Tommy I-
Tommy, Tommy listen to me, he is the contractor.

He paused a for short moment.

"Probably about to lose his job..." Ruby said, saddened at the man. Yang feeling a bit empathy for the guy.

Man: He's the contractor, okay?

He began to walk to the couch.

Man: I can't lose this job.

Again, a pause.

"And I knew it..." Ruby, sadness was in her voice.

Man: I understand...

The camera cut back to the girl laying on the couch, the man still talking on the phone.

Man: Let's talk about this in the morning, okay?

Then the man turned on the lamp next to the girl, waking her up.

"Well, that's one way to wake up your daughter." Yang said, with a stern look on her face, Ruby still focused on the scene of what's happening.

Man: We'll talk about it in the morning.

The girl yawned, signalling her old man that she's awake.

Man: Alright, goodnight.

The man hung out his phone, as his daughter was about to sit up.

Girl: Hey.

Man: Scoot.

"I know what to say when I'm about to sit next to you now." Yang joked, the door opened, revealing Weiss and Blake, "What are you guys doing?" Both Weiss and Blake asked in unison. "Just come sit down and find out." They both shrugged, not having anything else to do.

The two sat down, Weiss next to Ruby and Blake next to Yang. (Reminder, I barely ship anyone in RWBY :/)

The girl scooted away, to make room for her dad to sit down.

Girl: Fun day at work, huh?

The man trying to get comfortable on the couch, as he replied.

Man: What are you still doing up?
It's late.

"Woah, we got a badass here." Yang joked, only to earn a few giggles from Ruby.

Girl: Oh crud. What time is it?

The girl hurried to stand on her knees to look at the clock behind the two.