The White Demon (creepypasta)

There was once a girl named Angelica. No one would call her that because she would give a death glare to them.

People called her Demon because she reminded them of a demon. She didn't act sweet, warm, or any of that stuff. She acted like herself. She acted like herself because she wanted to. And everyone was frightened of her because of that.

One day, when she was walking home, people surrounded her. Some were nervous, some were frightened, some were angry, but most of them were neutral.

They stayed there, and she calmly stood there. She surveyed the crowd and, seeing that everyone there was mainly looking at the person who was glaring at her. She turned and looked at him.

The boy started yelling at her, and she took it. When he finally stopped, she dropped her bag to the ground, looked at him with a blank look, and said one word:

"Run."

It wasn't so much the word as the tone. The tone was soft, cold, and blank. Not even a glint of emotion comes through.

Everyone but the boy and a small group of girls and boys turns and runs. The girl looks at the boy, and he stares but, fear but determination in his gaze.

The girl, not breaking his gaze, unzips her jacket. It falls off and she tilts her head toward the sky, closing her eyes.

Feathery white wings flap, coming out half-stretched. The girl looks back at the boy, but with closed eyes.

She slowly opened her eyes to show azure eyes. She scans the people still there and her gaze stops on the boy again.

"An angel," whispers one of the boys. The girl's head snaps toward him.

"Not everything is as it seems," she says. A shadow passes over the sun, and when it passes, the girl has a pair of black feathery wings. She wears a white dress stained with blood stains. Her hair is a silver. Her eyes are closed once more.

"You've sealed your fate with a single word," she says. She slowly opens her eyes to show that the pupil is red and the white is black. "Pay the price in your blood."

The boys and girls start to run, but are stopped by demonic shapes gathering at the edges. They yelp and huddle together, and she picks them off, one by one with a pair of daggers that gleam with blood from past deaths.

She kills them all and then whistles once. A shape comes out of the others and slithers toward her.

"Let's go, Midnight. It's time I watched the humans from afar, and... make them pay with their blood," whispers the girl. She raises her voice. "Midnight, rise."

The shape contorts and rises, turning into the form of a wolf with red wings. A former angel wolf, but now is a demon wolf, the companion of the girl.

"My name is Demon," says the girl. "I am not Angelica, I am Demon. Both name and being." A smile twists onto her face and the wolf leaps into the air. The shapes on the ground melt away, and the wolf and girl fly away into the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah, that's just a little recount of her killing until she went away from humanity.