Smut

*If you don't like smut then skip*

Scotts pov:
          It was night everyone but me and Todd were at the house seeing as they were out filming a sketch they wrote. I walk into Todd's room and he's standing up with his shirt off. I stand there admiring his body. He sees me and smiles then walks over to me. "Hey" he says "Hey" I respond then kiss him. We are basically staring into each other's eyes when I start kissing him till he's against the wall, I smirk when he groans. I start kissing down his neck leaving hickeys. We were so close that my legs were between his and my chest of on top of his. I keep kissing him but I disconnect for a second pushing him onto the bed where I straddle him and take my shirt off as well. I start kissing him again then Making my way to his ear and then down his neck feeling myself grow hard with every sound he produced. I kiss down his chest then remove all of our remaining clothing to be lost on the floor out of mind. I kiss him passionately "are you ready" I ask almost already out of breath. "Y-yes" his breath hitched, and I smirked. I went to his drawer pulling out a condom and a tube of lube. I put the condom on and put lube all over. I insert a finger to prep and Todd let's out a loud moan and biting his lip. I put in two fingers and started massaging my way around. I finally climb onto of him kiss him and put my dick inside him. Todd moaned, hearing his voice crack turned me even more on if possible. I push myself in and out tugging on Todd's hair as we both moaned. As I felt closer I grabbed Todd's dick and started jacking him off. We both cum, mine first then his. I lay on top of him, "let's get this cleaned up, we can take a shower together" then I winked at him.