Feelings

Scotts pov:
          It was the next day, I wake up in my bed it's around 9:30. I get up and make myself some breakfast, I'm in the middle of eating my cereal when Todd walks in "we need to talk" he says "alright" I respond and follow him to his room leaving my cereal to get soggy. He sits down and puts his hands in his hair, I sit next to him. "Is this about yesterday?" I ask "Yes" he reponds. I look at him and he looks at me then down to my lips then back up to my eyes. He slowly leans in and I grab the back of his neck bringing him into the kiss, we stay like that for a while kissing an exploring each others mouths. He pulls away "Tell me you feel that" he says looking away. Then I realized I did feel something for Todd kinda reminds me of the song Me.brightside "It started out with a kiss, how did it end up like this, it was only a kiss" Todd's just staring at me waiting for an answer and I get up, push him back onto the bed then straddling him I say "of course" then lean down to kiss him. I get up "I gotta go film something but I'll talk to you after" I say and give him a kiss goodbye. I return to my now ruined breakfast and clean it up, then go to film for the day but with Todd always on my mind.