Chapter eighteen

Scott's POV

I bit Mitch's lip before releasing our morning kiss. I got dressed and rushed to the door to greet my dad. "Hi Dad." I half sighed. He stepped inside and I shut the door.

"Mitch isn't here is he?" My dad complained. I turned and looked down the hall to the sound of shoes.

"Why shouldn't I be in my house again?" Mitch sassed at my dad. He came and wrapped his arms around my waist. My dad shuttered.

"I came to try to make you reconsider, Scott. Mitch please stop touching Scott like that, he's straight and your confusing him." Mitch's jaw dropped. He over exaggeratedly squeezed my butt, effectively making me shiver in pleasure.

"Oh my god Dad you cannot say that in my house! I'm bi and there's NOTHING you can do about it!! Mitch and I grow closer every second and now we are sharing a bedroom, go with it or get out." I yelled at my dad. He gave me a look of disappointment.

"Listen son I love you and I want you to be part of our family still but you need to see it. Your straight Scott. Your straight." He said trying to convince me.

"WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO IF I WANT TO MARRY MITCH!?! WHAT IF WE WANT TO ADOPT?!? We are gay dad! Deal with it!!! I don't want you in my life if your going to do this to me so just leave!!" I swung the door open, deepening the hole in the wall. Mitch pushed Dad out the door as I shut and locked it. Mitch's small body pushed me with great force into the wall, tightening a grip around my waist. Mitch pushed his head into my neck, teardrops fall down my chest and into my shirt. My tears fell into the brunette's fluffy hair as we just stayed, feeling each other's emotions.

"I love you Annie." I sobbed into Mitch's hair. I brushed it back and kissed his forehead. I pulled him to the couch as he put his head on my chest.

"I love you Daddy Warbucks." Mitch said softly and sweetly. He gleamed up with those beautiful browns. The love of my life was in my arms. The love of my life. The love of your life Scott, he's right there.