Chapter nine

Scott's POV

My face hurts. Like crap. If I could stop smiling maybe it would stop hurting but I've been smiling for so long the skin on the sides of my mouth split open.

"Mitch is my boyfriend." I reminded myself. "Like really. Like no joke my boyfriend. Mitch is. My boyfriend!" I whispered quietly. I continued to scrub the dishes in the sink. Two gentle warm arms wrapped around my waist and locking fingers in front of me.

"And you know who my boyfriend is?" Mitch paused. "The guy in the hotdog costume down the street." He said playfully. I stopped moving. Mitch let go and dipped under my arms so he was in front of me. "I was just teasing." He laughed. I gave a nervous chuckle and a sigh of relief.

I kissed his forehead. "I wouldn't do that to you either Momma." I set the dishes down and wrapped Mitch up in my arms. I kissed him from the top of his forehead down his nose and to his lips. Mitch stopped, turned out of my arms and into the refrigerator. He grabbed two bottles of coke. I set up to bowls of cereal and met him on the couch. After a quiet breakfast in front of the television Mitch leaned foreword put his bowl on the table and took both of drinks off. He handed me mine and we both popped the lids. I took a small sip glancing at Mitch as I did. He repeated my actions and ended with an "ah" sound of refreshment. I then took my second sip making a louder noise. We went back and forth getting louder and louder until we couldn't without laughing.

"You want to be refreshed huh?" Mitch smirked as we stood. I nodded my head slowly and quickly grabbed his butt. "Well stinks for you because I don't give things like that away easily."

Mitch's POV

Later we had to rehearse a few new songs for tour. Everyone walked in to greet the two of us. That's right, they had no idea! After we were greeted we sat to talk and eat before beginning. "So Scottland, how are boys going?" Avi chuckled. Scott smiled and readied to say something. What? We didn't even talk about this! Well I guess we'll see how it plays out.

"Well actually, I have a boyfriend." He blushed. "I haven't talked to him about talking to you guys yet. Our relationship is kind of new and I really don't know what he thinks about it." Scott scratched the back of his head while my band mates looked about in confusion.

"Not to be rude Scott, but I thought we were going to just not tell your boyfriend. We can keep secrets and I didn't think it would hurt anyone." Kirstie said. I turned to Scott, he was so nervous because we didn't have time to talk now. " If it's such a big deal, why don't you just talk to him about it. I don't want our curiosity getting in the way of your relationship."

I waited to here Scott's reply, staring at the floor in concentration. "Well I could talk to him now I guess." He said softly.

"Now?" Kevin asked. "You don't have to go and call him now. We can wait." Avi and Kirstie nodded.

"I don't need to. Hey!" Scott poked my side. I looked up at him. "Do you think my boyfriend would have a problem with it?" He asked.

"No I don't think so." I gave a sly smirk. Our fingers intertwined. Avi asked if we were together because he was confused. When I said yes and Kevin said he didn't believe me I got a bit frustrated. "What do you want me to do kiss him?" I said loudly. Kevin smirked doubtfully and nodded. "Fine!" Scott must have been zoned out and not paying attention to what we were saying because my kiss came by surprise.

Scott's POV

After my shock passed I relaxed and closed my eyes. Pushing my lips to his I wrapped my arms around him. Sadly Mitch pulled away, we were only making a point not making out in front of everyone. I have to say I'm surprised Mitch is okay with the questions thing. I suppose that means we will make some interesting stories to tell.