"Jesus, someone's on their period."

"Shut up, why are you calling I'm busy."

"Busy with what?"

"None of your business, now what do you want?"

"You called me first, so what did you want?"

"Uh nothing, it was an accident."

"Oh, okay."

There was a slight pause as Chanhee's heart was beating fast just from talking to Rowoon over the phone.

"Do you want me to come over and keep you company? I thought we'd see each other today," Rowoon said suddenly.

"No, I'm with my cousin. I'll see you some other time."

"Oh, okay then, have fun."

"Whatever."

click

Chanhee let out a sigh and rolled his eyes as he went back to Hwiyoung, his heart was still fluttering and his cheeks were a bit red. His situation with Rowoon was starting to get worst, and he hated it.

Without saying a word Chanhee sat down next to Hwiyoung and rested his head on the other's shoulder.

"Are you okay?" Hwiyoung asked as he patted the boy's head.

"Yes, I'm fine," Chanhee answered. His heartbeat finally calmed down.

~

"Hey Rowoon I'm going to pick up mom, I'll be back in a few," Youngbin said as he looked into Rowoon's room to see the boy laying on the bed staring at the ceiling. "You okay?"

"I don't think I can do this anymore Youngbin," Rowoon said simply, as he continued to stare at the ceiling.

"What do you mean?" Youngbin questioned.

"I think I'm going to tell Chanhee how I feel," Rowoon said simply.

"Rowoon, maybe you shouldn't," Youngbin said sadly.

Rowoon sat up and looked at his brother with confusion.

"Why not?" Rowoon questioned.

"Well, I just feel like he's a not really good for you," Youngbin said with a sigh. "Just think about it Rowoon, it's your last year of high school and he's still got a while, what do you think is going to happen after that?"

Rowoon thought about it for a second, before laying back down.

"Whatever," Rowoon said with furrowed eyebrows.

Youngbin rolled his eyes before leaving his lovestruck brother alone.

"I want to," Rowoon mumbled to himself.

~

"Chanhee," Hwiyoung said softly. "Chani."

Chanhee opened his eyes slowly to see Hwiyoung staring down at him. He had fallen asleep in the boy's lap.

"What time is it?" Chanhee asked as he rubbed his eyes.

"Almost eight," Hwiyoung responded.

Chanhee got up slowly with a yawn.

"I got to go home," Chanhee said simply.

"Will you be okay?" Hwiyoung asked.

"Yeah, I'll be fine," Chanhee said with a reassuring smile.

"Okay, I'll see you later," Hwiyoung said to the boy as Chanhee made his way out of the house.

He got outside and let out a sigh. He didn't know what to think of Hwiyoung. He didn't know if the boy was just being friendly, or something more than that.

He walked home silently his mind spiraling about Hwiyoung for reasons he didn't know. It wasn't long before Chanhee got to the front of his house, and that's when he saw him.

It was Rowoon just standing in front of his door. He was a little happy to see the tall boy there.

"Rowoon?" Chanhee questioned as he walked up to the tall boy.

"Chani," Rowoon said simply, he didn't look too happy.

"What are you doing here? It's late," Chanhee said with confusion.

"Yeah, exactly it's late, where have you been?" Rowoon asked sternly.

Chanhee just rolled his eyes at the latter.

"Does it matter?" Chanhee questioned.

"Uh, yes, where were you?" Rowoon asked again. "I came over cause I wanted to tell you something, just to be told by this girl that you weren't home."

"I was with a friend," Chanhee said softly.

"Was it the guy from the hospital?" Rowoon questioned.

"So what if it was?" Chanhee asked with irritation. He didn't know why Rowoon was acting like this.

Rowoon just let out an angry sigh.

"I don't like him Chani," Rowoon said, calming down a bit more.

"Why? You never met him," Chanhee said with confusion.

Rowoon just glared at Chanhee.

"Nevermind," Rowoon mumbled slightly as he stormed off past Chanhee.

Chanhee just stood there dumbfounded, not sure what just happened.

*don't get to excited Kookangs, I still don't know where I stand with this story, but I just happened to have this little chapter and I wanted to say:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHANIII!!!
(January 17)

He's fucking 18 now, I can't deal with it. He's growing up so fast, and I bet Rowoon had a little something something planned for his birthday if you know what I mean ;))) anyway, I'm probably still going on hiatus, I'm not sure cause this is one of my favorite stories, who knows just be patient I guess, love you all Kookangs. 💖💖💖*

-katz