[chapter 11] Jealously

Start from the beginning

"When I ran outside because of someone, that guy hugged her. I think he said he was thankful," Seonho said with a shrug from the other line.

Mingyu didn't know what to feel, nevertheless responded. "Okay, thank you anyways. For checking on Sohye," Mingyu said as he rolled his eyes.

*Present...*

"Why are you staring at me?" Sohye asked Mingyu as she waved her hand in front of him.

"Nothing," with that, he put his head down and slept until the homeroom teacher came.

Time skip...

It was their free time that they have between classes.

(E/N: sucks to be me I don't get free classes)

Woojin was singing a English song which was quite famous, but you wouldn't really get what he was singing.

"Thel jae paiore seuarting in ma heaalt~~ reaching~~~~" he was handling the high note.

(a/n woojin was singing Rolling in the deep by Adele)

(E/N: WTF AHAHAHAHHAHAHAH)

And there was Mingyu who was nagging Sohye to go with him to a café.

"Look, there's this café that I want you to take me to... I heard it's really great. Please~" Mingyu said as he gave Sohye a cute (well, not cute) face.

Mingyu's POV

I didn't like the fact that Wonwoo hugged Sohye. It's like there's something holding me back from them being together.

They would talk casually and Sohye wouldn't even look at me and would give me the cold shoulder.

I wanted to make her take me outside to a café but she wouldn't listen to me.

(a/n ya ibaboya you have to take her out not her taking you out)

Shut up author can't you see I'm in a very serious situation here?

(E/N: Mingyu ya big baby)

Not you too...? Okay GET OUT BOTH OF YOU BEFORE I GET-

(E/N: -Chill, I'm leaving)

Finally *sigh*

"Can you please take me to this cafe?" I asked, poking her shoulder.

"Nope," she said, not looking at me and went on talking to her friends. You know the two of her 'friends'.

"Please take me there, I tend to get lost sometimes and you're good at directions," I said while pouting.

"It's still a no," she replied.

I showed her the destination of the café and she just smiled. "I'll think about it," she said as she gave me a mysterious smile.

Sohye's POV

Did you ever get someone so irritating to handle?

(E/N: yeah, you)

Go away editor.

But I have the devil right by my side, who kept on nagging and wouldn't even let me talk to Woojin.

"Can you please take me to this café?" He asked, poking my shoulder.

"Nope," I said that one word without even bothering to look at him and went on talking with my two friends.