Chapter six

"so I can go home now...?" I ask sitting up at the end of my bed. Jin smiles softly as he looks over to namjoon. I watch as they converse Whisper's to one another. "..." I stare blankly at them both. "Yes...but you'll have to come back when I phone, we still have tests and umm...we have some results that we'd like to re-do" Jin says glancing at Namjoon then me. Definitely not telling me something, I would ask but I'm too tired right now.

It's been a few days and I haven't slept the slightest, (y/n) has visited me everyday. I'm not so alone anymore. I have friends...no, their my family.
(Y/n) has been so good to me, she cares for me so much. I wish I could repay her but...I just don't know how. "Hey, it's me" her voice rings through my ears. I jump up from my seat and rush to open the door just so I could see her face. "Ugh hey" I slip on a rubbish packet but leant against the door. "Hahaha smooth" she says coaching under my arm. "How have you been?" She asks me as she slides herself down on the sofa. "Good yeah...drink?" I reply walking over to the fridge and pulling out a can. "No I'm alright" she smiles softly as she flattens her hair down. "You know I've  noticed something...every time you come here and I offer you something you always decline, remember that once I have you a drink and you panicked causing it to break?" I say smirking at her embarrassed face.

"Hoseok!...please...wake up, I'm so sorry this is all my fault I should tell you.....no...n..no I'm running out of Time............" The voice slowly fades....