..Insignificant Swine..

third pov

"Kikiyo why i thought" inuyasha whispered bound by kikiyos arrow to the tree. kikiyo falls to her knees after firing the shot bleeding ever so badly and slowly dieing kayade her little sister runs to her side "sister kikiyo oh my god you're so badly hurt-"kikiyo intrupts her telling her to burn the shikon jewel along with her body. the village gathers around bowing their heads in respect to the priestess. Nessa runs to see what's going on. "kikiyo what ? HOW DID THIS HAPPEN? she yells crying uncontrollably shaking kikiyo and trying to wake her up. she tries using her powers to heal and take away the demons of the underworld. her efforts fall in vain as the last of kikiyo's light fades away.

nessa's pov

"WHO DID THIS?!!!!!! Kayede take kira and go home!!!!" I'm so sorry kikiyo I'm just so sorry !!!! "miss nessa" I looked up one of the local villagers approached me "yes" i said to him as I wiped my tears" the one who killed lady kikiyo is bound to that tree a half demon by the name of inuyasha" I turned and only just realized the boy pinned to the tree by her sacred arrow. "leave him there he deserves this constant agony for what he have done insignificant swine" I said looking at him. I saw his ear twitch as I called him a swine I understood that he heard me loud and clear. I turned back to face kikiyo's corpse. I will fulfill her dying wish to honor her final will. i heard foot steps coming back "Nessa!!!" kayede screams at me. "Kayede what was kikiyos last wish?" i asked her trembling in fear of the words to come . after a breif pause kayede answered  in a whispy tone.......

"Burn the shikon jewel with her body"