baby demon

Nessas pov

"What should we call you u little tyke" I smiled holding the baby half demon in my arms . she looks so enchanting like she cast a curse on me to see her cute face every time I look at her. "Kikyo please help me with a name I want to name her!"I whined at kikyo who was warming some milk to give the baby "where would the joy of naming her be if I told you a name for her " she smiled at me saying ." I guess so " I answered still trying to thinking about the little tykes name.

Inuyashas POV

That priestess haunts everything I do now she's in my dreams in my head I can't get away from her she's so annoying. HOW DO I GET AWAY FROM HER. Wait a second that scent not again its that preistess again. I looked down from the tree I was in to see the priestess followed by ........ two HALF demons. This priestess has 2 half demons following her is she nuts "but kikiyo I need your help naming her !" The half demon girl cried . kikyo is her name is it well I better keep my eye on the 2 half demons just in case wait better yet....

Third person POV

Inuyasha jumped down from his tree and followed the group after a while he was getting annoyed. "Hey half demon!!" He yelled at Nessa. Nessa turns to see inuyasha she gives kikiyo the baby to hold . " who are you and why were u following us?" Nessa asked him." Its none of your business I just want u to stay away from the shikon jewel and the priestess if u harm her I will have no regret in tearing u apart!!!!!"inuyasha threated nessa. "Don't u dare half demon u have no idea who I am I help kikiyo protect the village from dummies like you so I have had training with and without my powers so I suggest that u stay away from me" nessa says as she walked in front of kikiyo and the baby."you guys have a baby half demon do u know that that baby can kill u when it grows older". "Why do u care go away from us and the village" nessa yelled at him getting ready to attack if he doesn't leave inuyasha senses the warning and backs away a little . "don't worry little half demon Im not gonna hurt yah if u don't go after the shikon jewel" and with that he leaves into the forest .

Nessa POV
What a jerk kikyo we should have banished him. How dare he threated us just how dare he. "Kikyo how's the baby is she okay ? " yes nessa she's fine now let's go before he comes back kikyo said smiling at me.

*** so guys Im trying really hard to get this story out there for u guys so let me know what u guys think and ur suggestions to make this story better ****