14 He Found Out You're Pregnant

Start from the beginning

He realized that he had left you alone most of the time these past few weeks and yet, you're carrying his baby. Something that he want the most and you're finally pregnant but he didn't spend much time with you because he was so busy with his work. He felt like he didn't deserve to be happy and from that moment, he was determined to give you his full attention.

He wiped off his tears and slowly made his ways towards the bed. He climbed up next to you and positioned his body to face yours. He smiled at the view of you, sleeping peacefully and he then caressed your cheeks and jaws with full of love.

You felt his touch and slowly opened your eyes and they instantly locked with his brown ones. They were so calming and you can't help but formed a smile. But then you realized something.

"Oh boy, you're home. What time is it?" You asked him, desperately.

"It's almost midnight baby. Why?" He said, calm.

"Gosh, I didn't prepare your dinner. I'm so sorry I was so tired and took a nap and I didn't realized that I slept this long." You said, getting ready to get out of bed.

"Baby where are you going?" He said, grabbing your arm.

"Making you something to eat?" You crunched your eyebrows, confused.

"No no no no. Don't worry about me. You're just gonna stay here alright? I don't want anything to happen to that magic you're carrying now."

"Magic?"

He smiled. "Our baby." He said, kissing your forehead.

You looked at him, confused and shocked. "You knew?"

He let out a small giggle. "You left the test on your dresser." He stated.

"Oh..." You sighed at your carelessness. Looks like you're the one who were surprised. He just smiled and you noticed that his eyes were red.

"Baby....were you crying?" You asked, concerned.

"Tears of joy, Y/N." He smiled. "I' can't express how happy and grateful I am. It's a miracle. Our miracle." He said, rubbing your belly.

You grabbed his hands moving along with him. "You like it?" You said, biting your lips.

He looked straight into your eyes and said "Like it? Babygirl I love it. You know how much this mean to me, don't you?"

You smiled and nodded. "I do.....and I'm very glad that I can be part of your happiness."

His happy expression changed to confusion suddenly. "What do you mean 'part of my happiness'? You are my happiness." He said, seriously. "Look Y/N, I'm sorry that I left you all these while. I'm a jerk. I know that. But you need to understand that you're my happiness. Forever and always. And this baby is gonna add more to it. He or she is the fruit of our happiness. Please don't feel other than that, okay? I love you. So much." He said, cupping your face and kissed your lips passionately.

"And from now on, I don't want you to do any work doesn't matter heavy or not. If you want anything just ask me. I'll do it for you. I'll always be here with you." He smiled.

"What? I can't just be sitting all day long. Oh come on baby, what about your work?" You asked.

"It can wait." He muttered.

You rolled your eyes. "Well you have billions of fans waiting for your new stuff. I don't think they can wait." You said, searching for his eyes which were looking down. "Michael...I know you're excited about this but you can't be selfish. You have people to satisfy-"

"Then what about you?" He cut you off.

"I'll be fine. It's not really that bad. You can still take care of me after work, alright? I'll call you straight away if anything is wrong....okay?" You said, trying to gain his trust.

Silence.

"Michael....?"

"Can we talk about this later, please? Cause right now I just want to hold you and our precious little baby in my arms."

You chuckled as you moved closer towards him and he automatically embraced your body in his arms guarding you tight. You felt really secured to have him hold you that way. You love it.

"Now mommy and baby go back to sleep and daddy will look over you both. Tomorrow I'll take you to the doctor, kay." He said, kissing your head.

You just nod.

"I can't wait to find out the gender." He added.

You looked at him with wide eyes. "Don't you think it's too early for that?" 

"What...? I'm just saying. We still have to go to the doctor, right?" He defended.

"Whatever Michael." You chuckled as you embed your face into his chest trying to fall asleep again.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wuhooo finally I've found my courage to update again! hihi. It has been few days, I know. But there you go! New chapter ;)

Vote, Comment and Share kay? 

Ohhh I've just came back from watching the new X-man movie! It was super awesome :D

Love,miera