Chapter 10: Surprise Surprise

This chapter is non of shit (maybe it still has but yea) like the previous chapters.

·~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~·

//Somi POV//

I have finally left my house. I actually had a life for once. A normal one. Some of the boys came over to my place sometimes and some even stay to cook me some dinner. Well, maybe not some. Okay I admit. Maybe it's just Mingyu. Because he knows that I won't live without food.

I sigh heavily also because of what I got myself into. I'm outside of the house. Ready to go somewhere even though I don't really know where. I really am a dumbass...

//Jihoon POV//

Wow. She ran away. Just like that. I am a little disappointed that she left. Jihoon blushed at his own words. "Well, since she left, let's go to the dorm then." He told Seokmin. 'I need to go and compose new lyrics for the comeback.' He thought, worried.

//Seokmin POV//

Is Noona okay??? I hope she is. I suddenly felt hyung's presence slowly vanish. hE WAS LEAVING ME?! HOW DARE HE-

//Minghao POV// (Wohohoho Author-nim, why so many POVs?)

I haven't seen Somi for a while now. I hope that she is okay.

'I need to go to a coffee shop to relax my mind.' I sighed desperately.

Why can't we just live normal, parallel lives from now on?

You know what? I'll just go to that coffee shop now.

//Somi POV//

I happen to walk by the Pledis building after jogging for a little bit. I figured that I should rest and go inside to check on the boys first.

"Hello Miss Somi, what happened for you to stop by?" The lady on the counter asked with a smile. She knew me already. Considering that I was a sister of one of their idol groups' members.

"Umm, can I check on the boys? I mean, if they are up there in the practice room." I said hesitantly.

"Oh! It's okay. Go on and check. I'm not sure who's in there though. I was not here yet when someone walked in the practice room. The assistants told me that someone went there in the early morning. It was still dark so we didn't see the person's face clearly. But surely, it's one of the members because only the Pledis staff and idols can enter here with their pass codes." She explained to me.

I understood and nodded and went upstairs without hesitation. Little did I know there was a surprise waiting for me upstairs in that room.

·~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~·
Okay, I know this is a little bit short but atleast you guys know that I'm alive!

Once again, thanks for reading! Go on and vote, comment, and add this story to your library.

xxsominxx