Prologue

//Somi POV//

Hi!! My name is Lee Somi. I'm the sister of Lee Jihoon aka Woozi of SEVENTEEN. It's hard being a sister of an idol. That's why I wear glasses to school. I get bullied because they thought of me as an ugly, pathetic, and a nothing worth living person that's not supposed to be born into this universe.

I sometimes wonder how my brother, Jihoon handle the diamond life of an idol.

Music is my only companion ever since Jihoon went to Seoul for training.

Jihoon was like my knight and shining armor when we were kids. We were stuck to each other like glue. We were never seperated until the time of becoming an idol came.

He left when I was in 5th grade. It has been 3 years now. I'm already an 8th grader but people still bully me. I don't know what's wrong with me now. I have... Changed... Just a little bit.

My hair grew much longer compared to before. My skin became whiter in terms of complexion. And overall I have matured already but deep inside, at the bottom of every memory and at the bottom of my heart, I'm still a kid with a personality of liking Jihoon beside me always.

*sighs* Ugh. How much I miss him. I can't live without him forever.

·~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~·
Okay guys. This is the prologue. I have more exciting chapters to come. Aww Somi misses Jihoon already. Well, we must get them back forever and ever...... Or will they??

Well, I already told you guys that this story isn't what it looks like.

If you don't get what I mean, then good luck to you then. 😅😅😅😅😅.

SORRY BUT ZE RAW POTATO WHICH IS ALSO CALLED AS YOUR AUTHOR-NIM IS VERY RESTRICTED TO TELL YOU WHAT THAT SHIZ MEANS BUT IF ME DO TELL YOU, THEN I WILL BREAK YOUR FUN SO NO COMPLAINTS PLEASE AND JUST READ THE STOREH.

GOODBYE MY PLEASANT VIEWERS!! SARANGHAEEEEE♥♥♥

Also don't forget to:
·Vote
·Comment
&
·Add this story to your library.

xxsominxx