CHAPTER SEVEN

WONDER

Home sweet home, but I'm still made that my dad was ruined with fighting.I just want to run and stairs and sink my head into my pillow and pray that something, anything of a miracle happen.But no, as soon as I walk in the door my mom calls after me,

"Sandra come eat dinner."Yes, I have been over Damion' s house for that long. the only thing I could do was dragged myself to the kitchen and plopped myself down into a empty chair.

"Honey, have you been crying?"My mom asked.

"Nope."I said stuffing some salad in my mouth, and at this moment I know some lying was about to get out of hand.

"Who house were you at?"My father asked.

"Just Damion's, we were trying to help Sammy cope with his sister passing away." Lie.

"And all that time you were just helping Sammy?"

"Yes."Lie.

"Well! Did you enjoy yourself?" Mom asked in a cheerful tune.

"Absolutely."Lies I tell with a smile too.

"Thats fabulous then."She says, then continue on.

"So do you have my stuff I asked for?"

"Yeah I have it in the living room."

"Hurry up and get it then."

I pushed the chair out and walked to the coffee table and picked up he tube.I'm suprised she didnt grab it and throw it in the trash, but here it goes, me givig her this breath stuff.Mom grabbed it and analyzed it like Damion did when I first showed him.

She twirled it in her hands a little and said,"Who have you showed this to?"

"No one, I promise."Lie with a defensive tone to it.

"Darling I know your lying.Its very important for you to tell me this, which one did you show, Sammy or Damion?"

"Damion, I swear."I said shaking my head, full fledge truth.

"Good, he's the hunter."

"Yeah he is, wait, how do you know he's a hunter?"

"We lived longer than you sweetheart."

"Daddy you know too?"

"Yes Darling, we knew who your friends were.We debated back and forth if we should have let you continue being friends with Damion and Sammy, telling you the truth about the pass and what we are is so hard.Do you understand Sandra?"

"Yeah I guess."I responded.Then I thought to when she said continue being friends with Damion and Sammy, then questions almost engulfed my brain but only one question spilled from my mouth.

"So, what is Sammy?"

They looked at each other and my dad shook his head.

My mother spoke up,"We shouldn't say, its not our place."

"What are you trying to say?"

"I think you should talk to Sammy tomorrow."My father said.

"Sammy and I aren't talking anymore!"

"So you lied to us about comforting Sammy?"said Mom.

"Yes, only because that whole time we were arguing with each other."

"About what?"My dad said leaning back in his chair.

"It started with Samantha being killed at twelve midnight.Sammy said that Damion killed her and Damion said he didnt.So Sammy said he was done with all of us.Then Damion told me that Samantha wasnt dead but he had kidnapped her, but she was dandy somewhere in his house."After I was done I sucked in a whole lot of air and pushed it back out of my mouth.

"Really now."Dad said.

"How did this talk about history even start?"I asked.

"Since I found that there is nothing in this tube, only certain eyes can see it."Mom said.

"And you think Damion stole it."

"Exactly, it can protect human forms and it can ward off creatures."

"Then what should I do now?"

"You will stay over Damon's house until we tell you its safe to come back, he's a hunter he can protect you.First thing in the morning okay, and dont forget to get that breath back in our hands."

I nodded my head because all of it was to much to fast. It seems that I'm human but who knows I might be a hunter or a hokbin whos suppose to be hunted by someone like Damion.I'll just ask Damion more questions tomorrow.

"Go off to bed then and start fresh tomorrow."Dad said with a nod of his head.

And I walked up the stairs picturing my day as if everything was still happening.Sammy pacing in my room, accusing Damion for killing his sister, then Damion talking about he's this type of warrior, and settled into my new found depression.

I plopped on my bed removing my throw pillows with only one to cuddle in my sadness.I dont know what to do anymore, I wonder of i should just wake up in the morning and put one foot infront of the other and see where it goes from there.

AUTHOR TALK

SOOOOOOOO..............

THE PARENTS KNEW THE WHOLE TIME!!!!!! WHAT? CONFUSED A BIT, ME TO, IT JUST STARTED FLOWING SO IM CONFUSED.BUT ANYWAYS ONE OF MY FOLLOWERS MYDIMPLEFACE HAS TOLD ME THAT SHE WANTED SAMMY AND SANDRA TO BE FRIENDS AGAIN, IM SUPRISED SHE DIDNT SAY "YOU TWO DATE ALREADY."BY SAMMY'S DIALOGUE FROM THE LAST TWO CHAPTERS, BUT ITS FINE BECAUSE SHE'S NOT WRITING MY BOOK.PLEASE COMMENT BYE.

@CUPCAKELAND