CHAPTER TWELVE

THE BATTLE

I gave him power, but I didnt care.I believe that whatever was meant to happen it would happen, and hopefully its a good outcome.The wind outside was picking up and all I can hear is the wind slapping the house with wall its strength.Then a cracking sound came from all around.

"Whats that sound?"Sammy asked.

"She gave power to him."Damion responded.

The whole house flew up on cue, leaving Sammy, Damion, and I having rain punch us in the face.

I'm coming for you.

I lifted up my sword,"Come and get me!"I screamed.

And right outside he was, bobbing his head and dripping his black acid.

"Thats how I'm going to look?"Sammy asked.

"Somewhat."Damion said.

"What are you suppose to do now?"I asked.

"Fight."Damion said.

And he ran at the hokbin, both guns in hand pulling the trigger one at a time aiming for the head.I looked at Sammy and he shrugged, then started running toward the creature.He jumped up and and brought he sword down toward the hokbin but Slaxov had moved back, letting the sword come down with a hard cling to the ground. And Damion ran behind Slavox and shot the middle of his head, which just stretched out and made a perfect circle for the bullet to go through.Sammy spinned and sliced through the belly button, which just splurged out more black acid.

I dropped my sword.If Damion the hunter and Sammy the pre-hokbin couldn't defeat a full fledge hokbin how could little old me fight.So the only thing I could do now is run.I left out the door, hopping that the hokbin woild spot me through all the rain and fighting.There was only one place to go now, home.

Only three houses up.But before I really even made a mile, I felt a burning sensation around my throat, wrapped around, squeezing the life out of me.I grabbed up for the rope or whatever it was, teying to pull it off , to get air.But the only thing that happened was my fingers pouring blood from all he black that was touching me.

"SANDRA!!!!!!!!...."I heard the voice fading off into a deep slur.And the  rain wasnt pounding as hard to the ground anymore, I could only hear my struggle for air.The gasps and the echoing laugh in my head as the rope got tighter and tighter.

"Be my hero."I said between gasps and I fell to the ground hitting my head on the concrete, and letting the gear soak up all the rain like a sponge.I was moved from my position, picked up from the ground.I was cold all around but one place that warm was my ear.The warmth whispered into my ear,

"Dont be afraid, I'll always be here for you."

My heart started beating really fast and I quickly gasped out,"I love you."

Then everthing else blacked out..........................

AUTHOR TALK

MY VISION IS BACK, AND I HAVE TO SAY CHAPTER 11 AND 12 IS THE BEST FROM ALL THE OTHER ONES.SO I HOPED YOU ENJOYED.PLEASE COMMENT BACK.@LONDONLYRIC