Chapter 14: Return

Merry late Christmas and a Happy New Year
I own nothing
Chapter 14: Negotiations with Father in Law
Jay POV
The next morning, Violet and I gathered the best warriors the clan had to offer (which was a pitiful handful due to excessive inbreeding which I pray would be solved through simple hormones once the elves started interacting with other races again) and headed back towards the castle. I led the elves as Violet had to remain in the village in case the shriveled nitwits and their hateful allies tried anything. Following close behind was Yami, as per usual holding (Y/N) tightly in his grasp with the elves teleporting beneath us. Now I understand Incubi's lack of self control as their survival depended upon sexual drive, but honestly, I expected more from the girl I had lived with for the past few years. They both stunk of sex, indicating that perhaps Yami had decided to celebrate the union of elves that rest of the Shadow Realm in his on way.
Whatever, it's none of my business. After all, I brought this upon myself for bringing them together in the first place. Yami flew closer to me.
"How long until we reach the castle?"
"A few more minutes, the wind is luckily in our favor today,"
"Yami and I should fly ahead and explain the situation to the guards," (Y/N) piped in. "We wouldn't want them to think they have an invasion without their king on their hands," I nodded.
"Good idea, they'll be on edge with their king missing. Yami, you fly ahead," the incubus quickly picked up flying speed and was soon out of sight.
Yami POV
Just as Jayfeather had stated, I was at the castle not too long after I took the lead. A small force of knights, possibly on patrol, surrounded us as I landed. The werewolf leader saluted.
"Your highness! Thank the gods you're safe! Our search parties have been scouting for you this whole time and we were beginning to fear the worse!" I huffed.
"Do you think your king is so feeble that he would lay down and die away from his castle?" The female in my arms chuckled.
"That's the vibe I was getting when we were on the beach," I growled playfully
"Quiet you," she laughed as I let her down.
"Love you to Yami," I rolled my eyes and noticed the confused and bewildered faces of my knights.
Oh right, everyone probably still thought my mate hated me. I cleared my throat.
"It appears this little endeavor had its worth as my mate has finally seen fit to accept her feelings for me," she elbowed me.
"Don't paint me to be a lovesick school girl mister. Especially with the way you tried to seduce me," I chuckled and hugged her from behind.
"Yes dear," the men cheered.
"Finally! Our kingdom has a queen again!"
"There hasn't been a proper Queen since the old tyrants mate was killed,"
"Yes and that was when his highness was still very young,"
"Hopefully we'll have some strong heirs born soon," (Y/N) flicked the ear of the captain for that last comment.
"No! Bad dog! No talk of that yet," he whimpered as I remembered why we had flown ahead.
"Captain, a group of elves and a flying cat will be here soon. Send a message to the defense towers to hold fire,"
"I'm sorry sire but did you say elves and a flying cat!?"
"I'll explain later now hurry!" The captain let out a loud and clear howl. One by one, other howls sounded off, signaling the message had been received and just in time as the elves and Jayfeather appeared on the horizon. Soon enough, the elves began interacting with the knights and the feline deity rested in my queen's arms. She then turned to the captain.
"Um captain, what exactly happened after we disappeared from the battle?"
"Well your highness, the humans became disorganized the minute you vanished. The leader of the attack was screaming for help, distracting the men and giving us time to capture them all!" I gulped.
"And where are they now?"
"In the dungeons your majesty. We believed you would wish to sort their punishment," I look to (Y/N) and we nodded, thinking the same thing: time to expose the order's high council.
(Dungeons)
The dungeons are dark, silent, and cold, made up of bleak gray or black stones, and bars made of chilling steel: all around not to bad if you're a monster, though not too pleasant if you're a human. Originally, it spanned a network of catacombs under the castle and was filled with prisoners of the bastard tyrant, but after I came to power, (and realized how close the castle was to being buried underground) I had a large section filled in and released many of the prisoners (some were actually in there for good reasons). As we got deeper, I recognized several of the men from the attack and eventually we came upon a big holding cell at the bottom.
"We've been keeping the children and the leader here," a dungeon keeper sphinx explained as she reached for the keys. As she did this, 4 familiar faces appeared from behind the bars.
"Teach! You're alive!" The blond exclaimed.
"We've been so worried!" The female cried as she hugged my mate through the bars. The smallest yet most handsome of the bunch nodded his head.
"Yeah, you're Dad said you went over the edge of the island so we thought you were gone forever!" I almost laughed at their fears for her. Like I'd let my lover get hurt in such a way. They gasped as they finally took note of my presence. The sphinx eventually opened the door and all 4 rushed me and failed to try and pin me. Instead they awkwardly held on to my limbs as I remained standing.
"Professor run! We'll hold this guy off," the brunette claimed as I easier shook the runt and female off.
"This hardly a cause for concern,"
I then turned to the sound of growling and saw (Y/N)'s Father charging full steam at me.
"But that is," I flew straight up, nearly avoiding the angry man, with the two boys still on my arm and back. I perched on a floating cage, got on all fours, and hissed. Professor (L/N) banged his foot to the ground.
"Come on demon! Fight me!" (Y/N) sighed as she got between us.
"Boys! No displaying of dominance or marking territory. Yami get down here, and Dad, go put on your shirt!" We quickly did as she asked but glared at each other.
"(Y/N) what's going on, why are you with him!? You should be running to safety!"
"We're a bit too late for that,"
"What do you mean?"
"I-," she looked flustered, unsure how to explain the situation. I gently took her hand and smiled. She smiled back and regained some of her color.
"Teach? What are ya-," her father stared in horror.
"(Y/N), tell me you didn't,"
"Yes, I did,"
"What did she do?" The girl asked.
"She mated with him," the children gasped as the professor threw a look of pure hatred in my direction.
"You! What kind of enchantment have you placed on her to have her surrender to you!?" (Y/N) stepped between us.
"I'm not under a spell Dad! It was my choice!"
"Why!? Why surrender to this beast!?"
"Dad I-,"
"Do you know what you've done!? You're stuck with him now!"
"Will you let me-,"
"You've agreed to lifetime to being a baby machine!" She grabbed his lips and forcefully silenced him.
"Dad! Let me explain and don't judge our relationship until I finish!" She began dragging him upstairs. The kids stared in silence as I awkwardly rubbed the back of my neck.
"So, either follow me or go back into the cell,"
(Timeskip)
(Y/N) POV
After explaining the story in its entirety, the kids and my father looked like their minds just imploded.
"So let me get this straight," my father started. "He has a tragic backstory and he saved you from his deranged half brother?"
"Yes,"
"The rescue attempt was actually sabotaged by the council so that one of the men would murder you and make it look like a monster did it?"
"There could be others, but yes"
"And he saved your life by flying to an island in a badly injured state and so you decided to go through with the baby making process," I blushed.
"I wish you wouldn't call it that, but that is also correct,"
"And the main reason this all started was because the guardian of elves or something wanted your two to bring down their high council, which is in league with the order's council and is probably plotting their revenge as we speak,"
"That would be the basics of it," Dad took a minute to take a deep breath and reflect before looking sternly at Yami.
"You will answer me truly boy: do you care for my daughter?" He took my hand and kissed.
"I love her with all my being and I would gladly trade my life for her's," he sighed.
"Then I suppose I have no choice but to grant my blessing. You'll just keep doing it regardless," I stamped his foot.
"Enough of our sexual lives!" Yugi finally spoke up.
"So what do we do now?" Just then, Jay entered the room.
"Isn't it obvious? We prepare to destroy the corruption at its source: the high councils!"
"Sweetheart, did your cat just talk?"
"Oops, forgot to mention that Jay is that elf guardian,"
"WHAT!?"