Chapter 8: The Hidden City

Ok, since school is back in session, I don't know how this will work, but I'll continue to update.
Chapter 8: The Order
Yugi POV
I spent 3 hours explaining to Professor (L/N) senior how we came to know his daughter, how we got involved in her mission, and ultimately how she was captured because of us. Luckily he didn't seem to blame us and redirected his anger towards the Demon King. After hanging up on him, we decided to head back home, Tea taking Jayfeather with her, with heavy hearts yet hopeful the Order could save (Y/N).
By the time I got home, grandpa was asleep so I just grabbed a banana and headed for bed. I tried for hours to fall asleep, but i was just too distracted.
Though it may have been a good thing I couldn't fall asleep, because if I had, I would've missed a middle aged man in similar clothing to (Y/N) appear out of blue smoke.
I screamed but he quickly covered my mouth a shh me.
"Are you Yugi Mouto?" His voice was deep and demanding. I nodded.
"Then you'll have to come with me!"
We were suddenly engulfed by the blue smoke and my head began spinning. This felt familiar...wait, this was like when we went through the portal to the Shadow Realm. The spinning stopped as I found myself face down on a stone floor, voices muttering all around me. 2 pairs of arms pulled me to my feet and I was greeted surprisingly by Joey, Tristian, and Tea.
"Yugi, you ok?"
"I'm fine Joey. But where are we?"
"These guys are with the order (Y/N) is a part of. They need us to testify to a high council," Tea explained. We were then approached by a tall, tanned man, with a buzz cut (H/C) hair and     (E/C) eyes. His voice was familiar.
"I thank you all for coming and I apologize for the sudden summon. I am (D/N) (L/N), I'm (Y/N)'s father," so he was the one on the phone. I greeted him.
"I'm Yugi, we spoke on the phone. This is Joey, Tristan, and Tea," he nodded before looking at all of us sadly.
"I'm going to ask you to answer me honestly: does that monster really have my daughter?" We nodded in grief.
"We saw him take off with her with our own eyes," Joey bluntly stated. (D/N)'s hands clenched and his teeth gritted.
"Then you must come with me immediately. Follow closely and quickly," he swung around and began walking down the hall, all of us on his heels.
"Um Chief? Exactly what do you need us for?"
"The high council will only consider a rescue mission if they have an eye witness account for the kidnapping,"
"Consider?" Tea asked wearily.
"Yami is a powerful demon as you have no doubt witness. The council will not decide lightly about defying his claim on my daughter,"
"Then we'll convince them!" Tristian urged. I nodded.
"It was our fault she was captured, so we'll help get her back,"
"Then you have my gratitude. The high council chamber is at the center of the city, so we should be there shortly,"
The mood cooled off slightly and I decided to view my surroundings. (D/N) said we were in some kind of city, but it seemed like a castle of sorts to me. There were strange pieces of armor lined up in the hall, silken carpets, bright tapestries depicting sea life, and intricate carvings on the marble pillars. It was then I caught sight of a stain glass window.
And a dolphin swimming behind it.
I ran to it and peered out into what looked like the bottom of the ocean. A massive coral reef bursting with wildlife and colors surrounded the outside as the dolphin returned again playfully. The others quickly came to my side.
"Wow," Tristan breathed.
"How are we underwater?" Tea asked (D/N). He chuckled.
"Ah, I remember my first time here. What non order archeologists would pay to see this legendary city,"
"Hey, teach senior, we ain't in...?" He didn't let Joey finish as he led us through another door.
And we seem to travel to another world.
Buildings carved from coral, gilded pathways, streams and waterfalls decorating the streets, parks filled with plants and flowers I didn't even recognize, and above it all, a giant crystal dome keeping the water at bay. It was magical.
"Welcome, my friends, to the city of Atlantis!"
(Y/N) POV
These last few hours have been some of the most humiliating of my life. Yami hadn't been joking around with this punishment at all. Everywhere he went, I had to follow. He even made me sit in his lap every time he sat down, and I swear he took every opportunity to. I tried refusing at first, but he would just yank the chain on my neck and I would be sprawled out on his lap. At one point Yami had pinned me to wall in a darken hallway and kissed me while forcibly putting my legs around his waist. I was caught between a wall and a obviously aroused incubus with our pelvises lined up nicely, and the look in his eyes frightened me like a starving animal looking at prey. Luckily, a servant troll walked in on us and Yami detangled us (though I'm pretty sure that troll was punished harshly for that).
Currently, I was waiting outside a meeting hall for my "mate", since I wasn't allowed in (yet, he had said).
"Well, well, well, the king's future brood mother," a slightly British tone mockingly jeered. I looked up and saw a white haired, pale skinned, male smirking, his fangs poking out. I could tell right away this was another incubus, which unnerved me.
Incubi never stayed close to each other. They had their own territory and stuck to it (Yami was an exception to the rule being king and all). Incubi usually only trespassed to do 2 things: either steal territory, or steal...mates.
Oh boy
I was on the defensive immediately, growling at the trespasser.
"You shouldn't be here. This isn't your territory demon," his smirk grew as he advanced.
"Perhaps, but I do love taking things which belong to Yami, so why not take his chances for future offspring?"
He pounced, but I was ready for it, rolling beneath him and taking off down the hall. I knew I had to find help and fast since I would be practically defenseless without my succubus form and he would eventually catch up. The halls were empty and I could hear no one close by. Then a tail grabbed my ankle, pushing me to the floor and dislocating it. I screamed and kicked  him in the face, dislodging him long enough for me to get to my feet. I hobbled, the pain burning through my leg as I turned to face him. He was angry now, wiping blood from his nose and pounce again, fangs bared. I couldn't dodge so I used my arm to cover my neck. I was pinned under him as his fangs plunged into my flesh, cause me to cry out in pain, hot tears trailing down my cheeks. Yami was the one who marked me, so his bites wouldn't hurt if he willed it, but any other male would be pure agony. I thrashed desperately, trying to kick him off, but it was no use. I saw the look of anger in his eyes, a lust for blood.
He was going to kill me!
Suddenly, the weight was off me as I heard ear destroying screeches. I got to my knees and saw Yami and the newcomer wrestling, the 2 scratching, biting, and roaring like 2 male lions. Eventually, Yami dragged his claws against his opponent's eye, causing him to rear in pain, giving the king enough time to round house his gut and send him flying into a wall. Yami hissed.
"Bakura! How dare you! You know the law," Bakura stood up, readying himself for another attack, but was gripped by 2 dragon knights. Yami stalked closer, his bloodied claws raised and the spines on his tail pluming out, signifying a death blow. I tried to stand to ask what was happening, but I fell to the floor with a whine. Yami stopped in his tracks before whirling to me, checking my injuries, his claws seemingly duller and his spines retracting. He brushed away the tears and gather me into his arms, and I was in too much pain to resist.
"Let's get you cleaned up,"
He then turned to the Knights restraining Bakura.
"Get him out of my palace. I'll let you live now Bakura: partly to tend to my queen, and partly because of our previous friendship. But make no mistake, the next time this happens, I will kill you," With that, he flew down the hall with me in his arms.
Yugi POV
Turns out the high council was a group of 13 elderly men who made my grandpa look like he was in his prime. We had been asked to recount everything we had told (D/N) up until (Y/N)'s capture before they turned to each other and began whispering.
"What are they doing?" Tea asked (D/N)
"They're debating wether or not the Demon broke the rules when he claimed (Y/N). If they decide he did, we can send a rescue party,"
"And if they don't?" Joey asked.
"Then she'll be left at the mercy of the monster," we gulped, before hearing the debate slowly breakdown.
"I don't care what happened! If (Y/N) gave herself up willingly, then the demon king was well in his right to claim her!"
"Willingly!? Ha! (Y/N) only gave up because he attacked civilians, breaking the code of conduct!"
"Civilians only put in danger because of (Y/N) recklessness!"
"They saw the hellhounds, there was no way she could've explained that away!"
It seemed to be a dead draw between them, when the eldest and worst looking of the bunched boomed.
"SILENCE!"
The council shut up and allowed who I assumed was the high council member to speak.
"While it is true (Y/N) only sacrificed herself to save these children, there wouldn't have been a need if she hadn't involved them," I could almost hear (D/N)'s stop. The council was going to leaving his daughter in the hands of a beast.
"However," hoped sparked in our eyes.
"(Y/N) is a truly powerful young mage, one of the most powerful if not these most powerful born in several centuries. We must think of the long term of the Order when making this decision. Should we leave (Y/N) to her mate, he would surely mate with her and produce incredibly powerful offspring. Who's to say they wouldn't be strong enough to destroy the Order and break open the portals to the mortal world?"
The council murmured in agreement.
"We mustn't allow this to pass. We will send our best warriors to retrieve (Y/N). Once she has returned, she will remain under the watchful eye of the council. (D/N), gather those you deem worthy, you will lead the mission," he bowed and turned away, though I could see fury in his eyes. We followed behind him.
"Congrats (D/N)! Looks like you're getting your daughter back!" Tristan slapped him on the back. He snarled.
"They don't care about my daughter, they're just worried about their own skin!" Tea shook her head.
"Even so, you can at least save her," he nodded.
"Right, I need to go gather my warriors. You kids can stay and enjoy the city. Just ask one of the overseer to send you back when you're ready to go home," and like that, he took off. I looked to everyone.
"Is it right for us just to sit by and do nothing?" Joey shrugged.
"We ain't built like them Yugi. Last time we tried to fight em off, we got our butts kicked pretty good,"
"Even still, can't we do more?"
"Yugi's right, I can't wait around and do nothing!" Tristan stated. Tea looked worried.
"So then, what's our next move?"