Chapter 6: Yami

I own nothing
Chapter 6: The Choice
(Y/N) POV
After our return from the Shadow Realm, the next few hours were dedicated to preparing the ingredients and brewing the potion. I had Tea and Yugi dissecting the flora ingredients for their petals, roots, or fruit, Tristan and Joey were grounding the fang (with great difficulty mind you), and I spared them the hassle and handled the more gruesome ingredients myself with Jay standing watch so to speak nearby. Once the ingredients were prepared, I began brewing them into the potion and set a vial of it over a buncen burner.
"Set for an hour and the potion will be ready. It's over!"
I could barely contain myself. Eat your non existent heart out Yami! This little fox just escaped the big bad hound! Yugi shook my arm to get my attention.
"Congratulations Professor (L/N),"
"Thank you Yugi. Thank you all. I'm sorry for getting you involved," Joey laughed.
"No prob teach, it was fun,"
"We should celebrate! There's a shop and a bakery nearby we could get supplies from," Tea suggested.
"No, it's already dark and I've troubled you kids enough. Plus I'd rather not leave the potion unattended," Tristan shook his head.
"We could get it, we insist," I laughed before tossing them money.
"Alright, then hurry back," I watched as they ran through the doors into the night.
Yugi POV
We ran down the street with our heads high and spirits soaring. We were glad (Y/N) was gonna get her life back to normal and not have to worry about that demon. We may have only met her not even a week ago, but it felt like she was part of our group. I really hope she stays in Domino after this whole fiasco is over.
"Man, it feels good knowing teach isn't gonna have a creepy stalker breathing down her neck anymore!"
"I agree Joey, I'd love to see the look on that demon's face when he realizes he's lost!" Tristan joke as we all laughed.
"Really now? From the way I see it, I haven't yet lost the war,"
We froze as we heard the deep and malevolent tone of a man. We turned and found a pair of red and purple cat eyes gleaming from the darkness, staring at us as if they could see into the depths of our souls.
"Who are you!?" Tristian demanded, trying to sound brave, but from his voice it was obvious he was scared. The male only chuckled.
A figure took shape as he stepped slightly into the light. He was slightly shorter than Tristan, but far more muscular. He wore a sleeveless black shirt and a pair of beat up blue jeans. His hands were armed with lethal looking claws, on his back were a pair of dark purple dragon wings, and a similar colored tail whipped behind him. What was most shocking was the fact he actually looked a lot like me.
A much more masculine and terrifying version of me, but like me nonetheless.
He walked towards us, his evil grin revealing a pair of white sharpened fangs. For every step her took, we took a step back until we were up against a wall. His grin twisted into a smirk as it looked like the fire of hell raged behind him as a group of werewolves and draconian joined him.
"So your the group my mate employed to try and stop me. Interesting, i didn't think she would involve anyone outside the order, let alone such helpless children," the monsters laughed as Joey growled at the incubus. It was obvious by now who he was.
"She ain't your mate anymore bub!" Tea joined in.
"She never was! You forced yourself on her!" Yami made no effort to retort before vanishing into thin air and appear next to Tea and ripping her away from us.
"I'll have to thank you personal Miss. Had it not been for your scales, I would've never found my queen's location," so that's how he found us. Tea thrashed wildly trying to escape the iron grip of the demon, but he held fast.
"Let her go!" I cried desperately. He glared at me.
"I should kill you fools now for interfering. But I'm feeling generous, so you 3 will have my beloved (Y/N) surrender to me or I will give your friend here as a gift to one of my priests,"
I realized in horror what he was getting at: he could've easily entered the museum and captured (Y/N) while we were gone, but instead he came after us to make an example. He wanted to crush any rebellious thought in the professor's mind with this game of his.
"Hurry up now, I'm not exactly what you'd call a patient man,"
We couldn't let him have his way! But what choice did we have?
We nodded before running down the street in hopes that she had a plan.
(Y/N) POV
Only half an hour remaining until the potion was ready. I was currently waiting for the students to return and passed the time by petting Jay.
I knew something was wrong the minute the boys ran in without the party stuff and Tea, looks of fear plastered on their faces.
"What's wrong!? Where's Tea!?"
"H-he's here, that demon of yours is here. He has Tea!" Yugi wheezed out.
My heart froze. Yami here? How could he have found me!? The portal was closed!
"It's not the worse of it teach. He wants you to surrender for Tea," Joey explained. So that's his game, force me into an impossible choice: Tea's freedom or my own.
"Well we won't let him have his way!" Tristan yelled as he grabbed my crossbow from the desk and the arrows next to it.
"Professor, you stay here and wait for the potion. We'll hold him off," the other boys nodded before grabbing similar weapons from the tables and heading for the door.
"Don't worry, he won't get either of you," Yugi reassured as they marched off into the night.
I pushed my head into the table, wanting to cry. So close and he managed to find me at the last second! It was almost like a cruel joke. I felt Jay brush his head against mine, trying to comfort me in someway. I pat him before turning my head to the open door.
The boys wouldn't stand a chance against Yami, let alone hold him off for another half hour! And even if they could and I drank the potion, who's to say Yami wouldn't take Tea as compensation? No, this was my fault and it was my mistake to clean up. I stood up and walk to the door. Jay jumped in front of me, probably knowing what I was about to do. I knelt down and kissed my beloved pet's head.
"Keep them safe for me boy,"
I ran out the door as the grey tabby stood their meowing sadly for me to come back.
Yami POV
I sat on a dumpster, waiting for the males to return with my mate. Their friend was currently begin held down by my men, but were threatened not to try anything. I maybe a incubus but that doesn't mean I'm not a gentleman. To my surprise, the trio returned, not with (Y/N), but with weapons. I should commend them for their courage or scold them for their stupidity. I jumped down from my perch.
"So, I assume you will not bring to me what is mine?"
"She's a person freak! She don't belong to you and we're not gonna hand her over!" The blonde shouted.
"Give Tea back and leave. We don't want to start a fight!" The small one resembling me asked. I took to their air with fire glowing in my hands.
"Too late, take them!" 
My men rushed them, but to my surprise, they handled themselves well...for untrained whelps at least. The brunette was semi accurate with the crossbow while the other 2 did well to hack at the assailants. I watched in amusement for a short time before I grabbed their female friend by her hair. She cried, distracting them long enough for them to be pinned. I sneered.
"Did you honestly believe you could stop me?" The blonde smirk.
"Wasn't trying to stop you. Just stalling!"
"By the time you find (Y/N), the potion will be ready and you'll be too late! You loose!" The brunette finished. I clenched my fists, realizing their trick, before raising my fire to the sky.
"Then your lives shall be retribution!"
Just as I was about to end their pitiful existences, I heard a very familiar voice.
"Enough!"
My men parted as the figure of my queen walked forward, not bothering to look them in the eyes.
"Your quarrel is with me Yami. Leave them out of this,"
I grinned as I landed, the girl in my head staring in horror.
"(Y/N) no! Run away!" She looked despondent.
"No Tea, I'm tired of running. I won't sit by and allow others to fight my battles for me," she looked me in the eye.
"You have me now Yami. Let them go," I was ecstatic. Finally I had her after so long, but I needed to make sure this victory was complete.
"The cloak must go," she was hesitant, but eventually pulled it from her shoulders, her delicious scent now filling the air.
"Now throw it away," she tossed it to the side. I then let go of the female who ran other to her friends who were freed from men, their weapons already raised. (Y/N) raised her hand.
"Don't waste your energy, it's already done," I open my arms.
"That's correct, now come to me,"
I watched in delight as she quietly walked into my open arms and place her chin to my chest. My arms pinned her waist to my own and my wings caged her. I brought my mouth to her ear. She shivered as my hot breath met her ear and I bit it. I then whispered into her ear.
"It's about bloody time woman,"
Without hesitation, I sunk my fangs into the unfinished mark on her neck.
Yugi POV
We could only watch in horror as the incubus clamped down on (Y/N)'s neck. She threw her head back, though she didn't seem to be in pain, causing him to grip her tighter and sink his fangs deeper. Shortly after, she went limp in his arms. He came up with a look of satisfaction on his face and her blood dripping from his fangs, before gathering her up and carrying her bridal style.
"I tried to tell you couldn't run forever. Now let's return home my queen, we must decide on your, punishment," just as he prepared to take off, he turned to us with a glare.
"I spared you fools this time, partly because you led me to my beloved and partly because she requested I spare you. But be warned, the next time you meddle in our affairs, I will not be so merciful,"
With that he took to the skies with his massive wings, his men in tow, and (Y/N) helpless in his arms.
Ok, so I'm taking requests on what should happen next, and I will also post links to for anyone kind enough to right a fluff, lime, or lemon related to this series! See ya next time!