He walked away and I stood up walking to the bar by Alexis, she handed me a drink. "Let's go lady."

I drank the cup quickly, all in three gulps and wiped my mouth. "Let's have fun."

Asia, Alexis, and I were having the time of our lives on the beach. We were all tipsy but I was the most drunk since I'm the only one who drank my whole cup, I even finished Asia's. I just wanted to be free and I didn't want to even think of Dave being here. I was dancing on a guy I had just met, someone had a loud speaker so Music was playing in the background. Alexis was cheering me on and Asia was sitting on a beach towel talking to another guy.

After I stopped dancing on the cute guy and walked towards an empty space. I sat in the sand and he followed me, but went into the water. "Join me gorgeous."

"I never got your name

"I never got your name." I smiled.

He laughed and walked towards me. "Jarron. What's yours?"

"Morgan."

"Morgan." He sat next to me. "You from around here Morgan?"

I shook my head no. "New York. You live here?"

"Yeah born and raised"

I laid in the sand. "I feel dizzy."

"Too much to drink?" He asked.

"Maybe." I admitted. "But I'm having so much fun!"

He chuckled. "What you doing later?"

"Nothing." I sat up. "Why wassup."

"How about I show you around my parts."

I looked at him up and down with a confused look on my face. "Body parts?" I slurred.

"No" He laughed. "Around my parts of town....Imma jus give you my number and hope for a call later on. Sound cool?"

"Yeah I guess ." I shrugged.

He wrote his number on a piece of paper he just 'found' on the ground and borrowed a pen from someone and wrote his number. I took it and before I could say anything I heard a voice.

"Babygirl."

I knew that voice from anywhere, it was Dave right behind me. I looked at Jarron, who had a confused look on his face. He got up, "Maybe I should go."

"No stay here." I pleaded. I patted the spot he was just sitting in and had a puppy dog look on my face. "Please." I whispered. I don't know what Dave is capable of anymore, so just in case he even thinks of putting his hands on me he couldn't because Jarron would be a witness.

I turned around and looked at Dave, I could feel my skin turning red again. "Hi." I whispered.

He looked at Jarron then back at me. "Let me holla at you for a minute."