I need help

I pull out my phone, hands shaking.

My fingers tremble over the number of Isaac's contact.

Ring

Ring

"Pick upppppp"

Ring

"Isaaaaccc"

Ring

Ri-

"Hello? Charlie? Isaac's sweet voice picks up the other end.

"Is-aa-ac,You nee--e-d to get-get here!' I cry out, I previously felt all of their pulses,

Nothing.

"Charlie!? Whats wrong? Tell me!" He shouts through the phone with worry laced in his voice.

"I think I...I think I Kille-ed them!" I bail out, Tears have coated many layers onto my face, wasting away my makeup.

"Don't worry and don't move, I'm coming right over. So is Scott. Okay? Stay on the line, We'll be there soon." He tells me in a soothing voice, obviously trying to calm me down.

I nod my head even though he can't see, he knows Im still on the other line since he can hear my weeps.

Hours pass, or maybe 5 minutes? All I know is if they don't get here soon Im going to have a legit break down. Meaning I will shift once again. And no one wants that.

Finally the doors burst open with Isaac and Scott on his trail.

"What the hell happened?!" He demands, running over to me and wrapping me in a hug, rocking back and forth.

I try to talk but a spit ball of saliva and tears come out instead, lets just say Im not a pretty crier.

"Shhh, Its alright, just breath." He runs his hand up and down my back. I try to tell him again, at least this time its somewhat eligible,

"Deaton tried to stick me with... with a s-yr-yringe. b-but Thats what Gerard used to use on me....a-an-nd I freaked, I kept s-a-aying No, but he-he wouldn't listen, then they all.. just.. just dropped!" I cry out, finally getting up on two feet.

"Okay, We'll I don't think their actually dead, we just have to figure something out, okay?" I nod my head and they start to move around the room, shoveling around the drawers and cabinets for anything that looks useful.

"Guys! I think I got something!" Scott yells over to us and we come rushing over. He holds an old looking book in his hands,

"A Bestiary." Isaac tells me, knowing how Im not well aquatinted with any thing of importance in the supernatural.

"It says stuff about old legends, how if you do something it will have the same effect on other people."

"So your saying if we get Charlie to calm down. they will wake up?" Isaac asks, sounding unsure of Scotts logic.

"Exactly, but Charlie, you have to be completely calm. Im talking like Zen calm." Scott looks over at me, I don't see how Im going to calm down, Im pretty sure I just killed the majority of my friends. But then I glance over to one of the counters and see dog tranquilizers.

"Guys, look," I go pick them up,

"Whats a better way to be calm then to be passed out?"

And thats when everything kinda went down hill.

-//-

2 weeks later

Stiles Pov:

The whole pack is sitting next to Charlie at Derek's old house, who has been in a coma since she did only God knows what to Deaton, Derek and I. She missed The whole Kanimia show down, not to mention both Erica's and Boyd's disappearance.

"I'm gonna get some stuff at my house to sleep over again. Be back in 20." I Say to no one in particular.

-//-

Im driving back from my house, on my way back to the Hale's house when my phone starts to ring.

"Whats up?" I ask Scott

"She's awake."

And I press the gas.

-//-

COMMENT
VOTE
IDEAS