Canada x Reader ~Your Photo

"Ready to go down _______?" your assistant Ben asked. "Yahee," came your response threw the wet suit air mask. He took that as a yes. He loaded your underwater camera up and gave it to you as you dived under the waters Icy surface.

You are an underwater arctic photographer and your in Canada's subarctic regions taking pictures.

As you swim around beneath the surface of the above ice. You spot a leopard sea lion. He's freaking huge. About 1,000 pounds actually! His grey and white thick coat had black spots all over it and it was stunningly beautiful. You took several pictures and interacted with the animal for about an hour. By then your body was numb from the cold. Time to get out of the water and head back to headquarters.

-----Le Time skip cause I'm lazy-----

As you walked into the warm office you spotted your co-worker (crush) Matthew Williams. He was walking across the hall to take some published articles to the boss. Unknown to him you had grabbed your camera and began taking pictures of him. "Work it Matthew!" You said laughing while continuing to take pictures. He blushed crimson. "______, we should get to work! Not play around!" he exclaimed in his soft voice. "Oh come on Mattie! Have some fun!" You cheered. He looked like he was getting irritated, but none the less he struck a quick pose (hands on his hips with a duck face) and scuttled off into the other room. Mean while you were laughing your ass off.

As you continued on your journey to the printing room you chatted with Ben and a few others you saw on the way there. You finally got to the printing room and developed all your photos, even the ones of Matthew being silly.

You made copies of the photo's you took of Mattie and wrote on a sticky note,'Thought you might want a copy if this.' You walked down the hall and put them on his desk.

Just as you were turning around to leave though. You saw a framed picture of you on his desk. You made a 'wtf' face and picked it up.

In the picture you were soaking wet and it looked like it was summer. You remembered that. You and Mattie had a water ballon fight and both of you got soaked. It was fun. Actually it was one of the best times you had ever had with him.

You put the picture down and just as you were about to turn around and leave you felt arms snake around your waist. "What brought you into my office _____?" Matthew's quiet voice rang in your ears. You turned crimson at the sound of his voice and the close proximity of you two."I-I was going to g-give you a copy of t-hat picture I took of you," you said,"B-but instead I found t-this picture," you also said picking up the picture frame.

It was almost like you could feel his blush burning. "W-why do you have a picture of me in here?" You asked. He was quiet for a minute. "Because I love your photo. You're beautiful," and with that said he turned you around in his arms and kissed you. You were completely shocked but none the less you kissed back with just as much passion as he did.

As you broke apart he whispered,"I love you ______." "I love you too Mattie."