England x Insecure! Depressed! Reader Fix Your Heart

This is my first one shot and warning minor cursing, blood, and just sadness. So enjoy!!

----------////////---------------

It was another day. Another insult. Another fake smile. Just one more ordinarily depressing day. You were finally meeting your edge, more than that really, you were sliding over the edge. You were close to cutting the vein that held you close to life. The one in your wrist with the bloody new and old scars. You were falling apart at the seams.

When someone called you names that barrier of ignoring them and walking away seemed to thin out and you lashed back. The fake smile that you plastered on became more and more see through. The cuts on your wrist weren't enough to sooth that numbness anymore. The bullying was to much.

There was one person that saw through that though. Arthur. He was really one of your only friends and was one of the very few people that saw through that fake smile from the very beginning. And he wanted to fix that. He wanted to put you back together again.

It wasn't always this way. You used to be in the popular crowd and you used to be idolized in school. Great grades, clean record, beautiful, popular, and most importantly, you had the most popular guy in school as your boyfriend. (ex boyfriend's name).

Every girl was jealous and envious. They wanted what you had. Little did they know about your home life. Your dad was abusive and beat your mom and along with that your mom was mean and hateful to you because of your fathers meanness. Being at school and around people who wanted your "perfect" life made you feel good. But soon (ex boyfriends name) found out about your home life and thought you were disgusting. He didn't want to be with someone that lived like that. So you broke up. Your popularity sunk, (ex bf's name) started to bully you and the whole school joined in, and your mom finally left along with your dad getting more abusive. And you were broken.

The happiness went fake, the smile you carried faded until it was simply more of a ghost to a haunted past, and the cuts on your wrist seemed to throb whenever you saw the girls that took your place. You could say you almost missed being with (ex bf's name). Or you could say you missed the perfect school life that you had. But you missed happiness in general and you felt like that gaping hole in your heart where it belonged was killing you a little more everyday.

You walked into the bathroom. Your dad had just left for the bar, but not without some nasty insults first and a few slaps to the face. You sat down on the toilet seat and took out a blade from the drawer nearby you and traced it across your skin. Just as you were about to make the cut your cell phone rang like it had been doing all day. And you didn't pick up or answer just like you had done every time it had rung. It was the same person. Arthur. But you didn't want to be comforted this time. You wanted it to end.

You were tired of running to Arthur every time that hole in your heart began to hurt. You were tired of being a punching bag for your dad. You were tired of the name callings. You were done.

----Arthur's POV----

She's not answering her phone again. She always answers when I call. What if her dad finally... Oh god no! I'm going over there right now!

Arthur got off his couch, grabbed his car keys, and ran out the door to his car and left for _______'s house.

-----Back to Readers POV-----

You put the blade to the vein in your wrist and pressed down slightly.

No one will care if I'm gone. No one cares about me. Why don't I just do it?

Then you herd a loud bang down stairs and running. Loud stomps followed up the stairs and you pressed down more onto the blade. It was cutting the skin when someone began to bang on the bathroom door.

"_______, open the door love," it was Arthur.

Why don't you cut your wrist? Arthur doesn't love you like you love him! Just do it you stupid pushover.

"I'm going to break this door down if you don't open it!" Arthur shouted from the other side. Tears fell down your cheeks as you dropped your blade.

Don't drop that damn blade! You deserve to die. Pick it up again you stupid bitch.

Your inner voice continued to convince you to pick up the blade again and do it.

Pick up the blade. No one will miss you when your gone. No one needs you to be happy. No one wants you so why not do it? Kill yourself.

-----Arthur's POV-----

Why won't she open the door? " _____ please," I begged from the other side. I couldn't lose her... I loved her. "Please love, open the door," I cried out in desperation.

By this time Arthur had tears streaming down his face. He couldn't lose you. He loved you and wanted to help you. He wanted you to be his and him to be yours and just you both being happy. He wanted this to stop. He wanted you to feel loved and know that you're loved.

-----back to Readers POV-----

Maybe I should just open the door and Arthur can help me.

No you can't. He'll be disgusted by you. Your fat and ugly, why would he ever want you?

You put the blade to your vein and pressed down hard. But the next thing you know the doors been busted down and Arthur's running to you. He grabbed the blade from your hand and put it on the counter. He wasn't disgusted he was bewildered by how much damage you had done to yourself.

He cleaned your cuts all while keeping a straight face. But afterwards he just looked at you. "Why, why would you do this?" His voice cracked as he said it. "Why do you care about me? I'm ugly and stupid and I'm worthless. I deserve to di-" Arthur interrupted you," don't you ever say or even think that about yourself! You are the most beautiful person I know! And I'm here for you and I love you and-" he stopped. He had just blurted it out like it was nothing.

Tears welled up in your eyes again. Was it really true? Did he feel the same? Arthur's face was as red as red could get and had a blank expression on. "I-I love you too," you mustered up. "Really?" "Yeah".

He grabbed you into a tight hug and whispered in your ear," I love you _____, we're going to fix your broken heart."

---------------

This is so baddddddd!!! I really wanted to get something uploaded so this is it. It's from my DA account and it was my first Hetalia one shot.

~Kaitlyn