"You're the slût who started it." He growled as he ran a frustrated hand down his face. Cole was still unaware of Charlotte's absence from the dance floor. "If you sabotage this bet, you will regret it." He threatened her, although it was an open-ended threat. There really was no punishment stated within the rules, but it was on their oath that they wouldn't mess with her until there was solid proof that Cole was in love with her. He sure as hell knew that Becky had no proof besides her own jealousy towards the beautiful brunette.

"Yeah, we'll see pretty boy." She twirled a piece of her blonde hair around her fingertip. He rolled his eyes at her in disgust, turning his back to her to see Dylan approaching them. Becky huffed in annoyance as she crossed her arms across her chest, making her boobs press in even further than they already were. "You liked it though, no denying that." She hissed before storming off to go find Kylie.

Dylan walked straight up to Cole and placed a rough hand on his shoulder. "Just to let you know, your date just ran off that way." He pointed his other hand off towards the hall where Charlotte took off to. "She looked really upset, and you didn't even notice her absence." Dylan shook his head and removed his hand from his shoulder. "I suggest going after her and making sure she's okay." He looked at Cole in annoyance. Of course he knew why Charlotte was upset, it was because he spilled that Becky was one of her boyfriend's past hookups. Cole, on the other hand, had no idea why his love was upset.

He didn't say a word to Dylan as he began to make his way through the roaring crowd. A piece of his previously slicked back hair fell in his eyes, and it refused to go back into place even as he pushed it back. As he began to walk down the hall, he could hear muffled cries coming from one of the jutted out hallways. He took the corner slowly, looking around to see the one person he wanted to see more than anything in the world, and the one person he wanted to hit with an eighteen-wheeler.

Charlotte was pressed up against that âsshole's chest, her body shaking slightly under his touch. His strong arms were loosely wrapped around her, and his chin rested just on top of her head. Cole's hands clenched into fists as he saw that man touching her, and in such an innocent way too. He marched right over to them and physically separated them before he shoved Harry back against the wall.

"Who the fûck do you think you are?" Cole yelled at the curly haired man as he gently moved Charlotte behind him. He clenched his jaw as he moved over towards the equally as tall Harry. "Answer the fûcking question before I punch your head into the dâmn wall." He stood in front of him as he grasped the collar of his undershirt. Harry didn't answer him, and he didn't even raise a fist to him. He just stayed silent, and it made Cole feel an everlasting rage as he raised his fist in the air.

Charlotte quickly processed what was happening and knew she had to do something. If she just allowed Harry to be punched by her current boyfriend after he had just helped her through her panic attack, then she would feel guilty. She stepped between the two men, and the spot was so tight that her back was pressed against Harry as she put her hand's on Cole's chest to try and stop him.

"Cole, don't." She pleaded quietly, her big blue eyes staring up at the angered man in front of her with his fist raised. Cole's gaze moved down to meet Charlotte's, and time seemed to stand still. His heart was beating fast from the adrenaline within him and the weak tone of her voice. He could tell that she had been crying, for her makeup was slightly smudged and her eyes were bloodshot. He wasn't sure why, he just knew that it had happened. "Please." Her last words came out as a weak whisper.

Cole was considering listening to her until he saw that dâmn devilish smirk come on that curly haired freak's lips. That sly little move caused the last straw to snap as he brought his fist right over Charlotte's head and right square onto Harry's nose. He punched him so hard that Charlotte could physically hear the bones and cartilage cracking in his nose. Some blood began to trickle out of his nose, landing on Charlotte's bare shoulder.