15

Day 9 - 2:36 pm

Yesterday was one wild ride for Charlotte. The poor girl went to go get dinner on her own, but was accompanied by a very unwanted heathen. Stupid Harry wouldn't leave her alone and followed her all the way to her dorm room, where he also decided to get in her face and attempt to threaten her back into a relationship. Thankfully, Cole heard all of this happening from the other side of her door and came out to stop things from getting worst.

Charlotte had to wrap her arms around Cole's torso to keep him from chasing after Harry last night. If she hasn't of done that, he wouldn't of stopped running until he killed that son of a bîtch. After that had happened, they went back inside her dorm room and decided to talk things over. Cole had actually bought her the most beautiful flowers she had ever seen, and when she asked why he did that he only shrugged his shoulders and offered her a small smile.

The truth was that he felt a little guilty for leaving Charlotte alone at that party. She had been so worried of anxiety when she woke up the following morning in his bed with him. He wanted to show her how much he cared about her, and that he'd always be there for her. Ironically enough, after this whole bet ordeal is over with, she probably will want nothing to do with him just like she hadn't before.

Right now, Charlotte was staring at the beautiful white lilies that faded out into a pink ombré at the ends. They were absolutely captivating to gaze at. Every time she looked at them she thought of Cole. It was such a thoughtful gift, yet she had done nothing to deserve them.

Cole was such a good guy, and such a little misunderstanding had made her despise him. Sure, he had embarrassed her in front of the whole school, but people can change. Luckily, she thought he had changed for the better, not for the worst. Although, his whole mood had been dampened last night due to the unwanted arrival of Harry. All she knew was that Cole saved her butt by being at her dorm. Who knows what the psycho would have done if he hadn't be waiting for her.

Kristie came stumbling through the door alone with her hair in a tousled mess and her makeup smeared across her cheeks. Charlotte immediately jumped up and rushed over to her best friend who had just crashed back first onto their pullout couch. "Kristie, what the heck happened to you?" She questioned before she grabbed Kristie's makeup wipes and began taking the ruined makeup away from her pale skin.

A small hiccup left Kristie's mouth, which was shortly followed by a giggle as she tried to push Charlotte's arms away. "I went to Andy's dorm and got hecking wasted my dude." She grabbed the hem of her own shirt and lifted it off and over her head. A light blush cane to Charlotte's cheeks before she grabbed a clean shirt for Kristie and made her way back over to her. She was covered in little bruises all over her skin, they had to of been hickies.

"Kristie, you know how you get when you're drunk." Charlotte mumbled as she practically forced the blue haired girl to put the clean shirt over her head. She hated to see her best friend like this, and honestly it hardly ever happened anymore. Kristie used to go out and get drunk all of the time, but once the two started college, her tendencies seemed to die down a little bit. "Where are all of those hickies from?" She dared to question.

Kristie just shrugged her shoulders as she traced little outlines with her fingertips in midair. "Andy, Andy, and more Andy." With that last name she spoke, she threw her arms in the air for added dramatization. Of course it was from Andy, who else would it have been from?

"You just have a lot of marks. Kristie, I'm really starting to wonder if he's a good influence on you." She mumbled under her breath as she placed her chin in the palm of her hand. Charlotte just didn't want her closest friend to be used and tossed away by yet another pointless man. If Andy was getting her drunk and having his ways with her, then what kind of man was he? A pathetic man.