5

Day 2 - 11:34 am

Charlotte woke up to the sound of My Chemical Romance's hit "Famous Last Words" blasting throughout the dorm. That is not what she wanted to hear first thing in the morning. The brunette groaned, moving her pillow over her head to cover her ears.

She stayed up until two in the morning trying to research information for her Psychology paper since Cole stole the book that she needed. Of course, he just had to make it difficult for her to do the proper research she needed to finish her assignment. Although, he had probably never finished a college paper in his whole life, so he wouldn't understand.

Kristie, her edgy best friend, pulled Charlotte's covers right off of her. "You can't stay in bed forever, lazy butt." She snapped at me, walking back over to her bed while singing along to the song that was playing.

She was definitely one of those girls who stood out on campus. Kristie had fluorescent red hair that had short choppy layers. She had pale skin and was always wearing some kind of band t-shirt with ripped jeans. Her all time famous saying was "My body is my canvas," and with that being said, she lived up to her motto. Kristie had a few tattoos that covered her skin and she had multiple ear piercings along with a nose ring.

Today, she was rocking a Pierce the Veil shirt. Charlotte swore that Kristie had been to every single concert of theirs whenever they came to town since she was little. That girl loved Pierce the Veil. Her username on every social media site was shown as PierceTheKristie. If she could marry one celebrity, she swore it would be Mike Fuentes.

Charlotte squinted her eyes as Kristie threw open the curtains with a large smile on her lips. "It's too nice outside for you to stay in the dorm all day." She sung as she danced over to their shared bathroom to go fix her obnoxiously colored hair.

"It's not even noon yet and it's a Saturday. Why on Earth are you awake?" Charlotte groaned to her best friend as she rolled over onto her stomach to watch her fix her hair. Kristie shrugged her shoulders as she ran the flat iron over her hair, steam coming off of it.

"Oh, come on Charlotte!" Kristie heaved a loud sigh as she continued to kill her hair with the heat of the flat iron. "You basically skipped breakfast, lets go get coffee on campus."

"Yeah, and you obviously didn't skip your emo phase like I did." A small smirk appeared on Charlotte's lips. It was okay if she teased her about being scene for far too long since the two of them had been best friends for over ten years now. Kristie swears it's not a phase though, although Charlotte teased her about it being a phase constantly.

A hair brush was thrown towards Charlotte, which only missed her head by a few inches before slamming into the wall behind her. "Hey, fūck you." Kristie shot back at her, which only cause Charlotte to laugh.

She finally forced herself to get out of bed long enough so she could finally get dressed. Charlotte made her way over to the tall, cream colored closet that her and Kristie shared before she swung the double doors open to view their clothes. It was obvious which side was Kristie's because her half of the closet was consumed by dark colors only.

"I think we should go to the mall and buy you some clothes that have actual colors on them." Charlotte teased her best friend as she began flipping through the clothes on her own side of the closet.

Kristie responded by walking out of the bathroom with her fist in a ball. She began to make a "reeling" motion with her left hand and she began to lift her middle finger with her right hand alongside it. "Looks like I'm reeling in some serious bull crap here. It's a big one too."

Charlotte rolled her eyes as she turned back towards her closet, looking through the clothes. Kristie walked up behind her, peaking over her shoulder to look at her clothes. "I think you need more black on your side." She shrugged before walking away from her. Charlotte just rolled her eyes before she pulled out a tight white and black striped crop top and a pair of denim overalls and made her way to the bathroom.