18

(Still Desserea's P.O.V.)

Damian dryly laughs. "Your pathetic." he spits.

"No, your pathetic! Your still chasing after me, and we broke up in high school!" I spat.

"But who's the one dying in a chair?" he points at me," You are. In the end, you'll be the sore looser.".

"Don't talk to me like that!" I scream.

"I can talk to you however I want!".

"Let's continue our game," his face scares me when he gives me the smile of death.

"When's he coming?" he asks, with the blade by my neck.

"He told me nothing!".

"Liar!" he quickly grabs Ellie and holds the knife up to her neck.

"One more wrong answer, I slice her neck open!".

"No!" I cry out.

"Don't do this Damian!".

"Answer the fucking question!".

"I did! Damian, it doesn't have to be like this. Let me go, and I'll leave Cameron. I'll be yours again. I'll do anything, but please don't kill Eleanor." I plead.

"It's too late. You had your chance." his hand tenses, as he holds the knife closer to Ellie.

"Fine! I'll talk!" I give up.

"Good girl, but I'll stay here and ask your questions." he doesn't move.

One bad move, and he slices Ellie's throat open. I must be wise.

"Where's Cameron?".

"On his way, he's on his way to kill you." I answer.

"Now that wasn't so hard, was it.".

I hear a bang and a crash in the other room. "Is that Cameron?!" I accidentally blurt.

"Impossible! It can't be!" and it's not. A dog comes from the shadows, with a bone in it's mouth.

It's a Boston Terrier. It stands tall and snarls at me. "Killer, attack." Damian orders.

Killer, the dog, runs over towards me and bites my leg. "Ow! Help!" I scream.

"Killer, stay." Damian slyly says. The dog doesn't detach from my leg.

"Help!" I scream.

Ellie lets out a scream and then a cry. "Shh, it's okay." Damian soothes her.

He rocks her back and forth a few times. "Damian, help!".

What am I doing, asking him for help? I need any one.

I need Cameron.

Sorry it's short, but I wanted it to be very suspenseful. Will Damian kill Ellie? Where's Cameron? What's taking him so long?

-Rose🌹