17

When we board the plane, I sit down next to the window seat. Chris and Russ sit in front of Ellis and I.

My leg shakes erratically. "You okay?" Ellis asks.

"Not really," my chest pounds, as my heart tries to escape.

"I know what your going through." Ellis adds.

"What?".

"When my wife and I were still married, we had a daughter. She was born and died a week later, during nine eleven." he sighs.

"I had no idea! I'm so sorry!".

"It's fine, I decided to bring them to the twin towers that day, which happened to be the day when terrorists attacked us. When the tower fell, it crushed both of them to death.".

"Ellis, I'm so sorry." I place my hand on his shoulder.

"That's why I want to help you so much. You don't deserve to have to go through what I went through." his voice cracks.

The rest of the plane ride is silent. Ellis ends up falling asleep, but I'm wide awake.

I can't sleep without having horrific images of Des and Ellie, dead.

**Desserea's P.O.V.**

I wake up, still sitting up in the chair I was tied to earlier. The sun spies through the window at me.

"Morning sunshine." I hear a voice say.

"Cam? Is that you?".

"Even better," I see Damian, smiling.

"Speak of the devil.".

"Come on Des, I know you love me." he snarks. I huff and look around for Ellie. I hear a cry.

"Where is she?".

"In my room, locked up." he smirks. He walks out for a moment. Please hurry Cam.

I'm praying that he'll be here soon, before it's too late. My thoughts run wild as I wait for somebody to help.

Damian comes out with a flashlight. "Now, we're gonna play a very special game.".

"Does it involve me killing you?" I ask through gritted teeth.

"No. I ask you a question, answer it and no one gets hurt. Don't answer it, I get Ellie. If you refuse to answer the whole time, I kill both of you." he runs his slender fingers over the tip of the blade of his knife.

"You wouldn't!".

"Hell, yes I would!" he grins from ear to ear. He comes close and shines the light in my eye, blinding me.

"Where's Cameron?" he asks.

"I-I don't know.".

"Tell me the truth!" he bellows.

"I am! Last time we talked, he was in Boston!" I feel ashamed telling him the truth, but I can't lie and get Ellie killed.

"Next question," he clicks off his flashlight. An orangish red dot remains in my pupil from the light being so close. "What's his plan?".

"Who's plan?".

"Dot play dumb, Cameron's plan!".

"He went to Boston to look for you! That's all I know, I swear!".

Damian shakes his head," You sicken me.". He slaps me across the face and slams my head against the wall.

"Your loyalty is disgusting, as your love for him, it's despising." he hisses, leaving me in pain.

Pain creeps over me, as I utterly cry. "We will continue playing, until somebody dies! I don't give a fuck if it's you, Ellie, or Cameron!" he hollers.

Tears stream down my face as he grabs Ellie from his room. "I love you Eleanor," I whisper as he places her in front of me.

She stares at me, with a blank expression. If only she could understand me.

"You should say goodbye, cause from the looks of this, your probably never gonna hold Eleanor again." he smiles.

"Goodbye Eleanor, I love you so much." I whimper. She doesn't even listen and sticks her chubby hand in her mouth.

The tears pour down my cheeks and drop into my clothes, as they slip off of my face.

"Daddy will save you. I will sacrifice myself." her face goes solid, as if I said something flabbergasting.

"Wow, just wow." Damian claps his hands as he inches towards me. "So touching, yet so predictable.".

I roll my eyes and stare at Ellie. "That's enough of that." he picks up Ellie and carries her back into the other room.

"No!" I sob, knowing my child and I are about to die. "Kill me instead!".

"What was that?" Damian pokes his head through the door.

"Kill me, and let Ellie live.".

"So sweet. You'd rather die and let your daughter live, instead of surviving. How predictable.".

"Why are you so shocked then?".

"It's called sarcasm smart ass." he slaps me once more. Where are you Cameron? Are you even coming?

It's almost over! Don't worry, about seven more chapters left! Comment what you think is going to happen! Please vote and comment! Thanks for 6k!

-Rose🌹