Chapter Twenty-Six

Start from the beginning

“You going out?” Kylie asked finding her voice. Alex smiled brightly still looking at Kylie up and down with her eyes. “Yes Mike invited me to come with him today. I don't know where though.” Alex shakes her head unsuccessfully getting the image of Kylie out of her head.

"Have you done your math homework yet?" Kylie asked already knowing Alexandria's answer. She watched the girl go to her desk and pull out a folder with all the work assigned to her. Kylie smiled walking over to her with the intention of grabbing the folder from the girl's hands feeling proud of her girl. Just before she could touch it, Alex took it away from her reach with a devious smile. Kylie was about to say something when she felt Alex grab her by the waist and turn her body ultimately dipping her. Kylie blinked a couple times truly taken off guard. 

"Don't I get a "good job!" kiss?" The girl leaned down and spoke into Kylie's ear with a sarcastic enthusiasm. "Have a nice day at school Miss Balthazar." Alex said when nothing but carbon dioxide came out of Kylie's mouth. Alex finally kissed Kylie when seeing her tortured face. Alex enjoyed the moment since she was punishing Kylie for leaving her the way she had earlier. Kylie of course did not protest and kissed the girl back with the same passion. 

"Girls, breakfast is ready!" Rachael said knocking on the door interrupting the girls once again. Kylie groaned while Alexandria chuckled and brought Kylie's body back up. "We will finish this conversation later." Kylie told Alex giving her a quick kiss and then leaving the room wanting later to arrive already.

Kylie walked down the stairs with the girls folder in hand her lips still tingly from seconds ago. When she was checking to see if all the papers were in place, something slipped out and caught Kylie's attention. After picking it up she began to read it out loud.

"She Who Haunts Me"

The title itself was the first thing that caught her attention and made her curious as to what else her girl had written.

"She has eyes that hold a hue of icy blue and foggy gray, they hold me in a deepest intensity I've never thought possible

I am hypnotized by the emotion that can be emitted and transferred for all to feel and see 

I wonder what it feels like to look onto the work with such an intoxicating glances."

Kylie was now beyond curious to know who her girl was talking about since there are plenty of blue eyed girls to go around.

"Her hair glistens in the rays of the sun with a blinding light as if the gods shone a light to be bestowed upon her 

I want nothing more than to run my hands ever so gently threw the locks but hold back for fear of being unworthy of this honor 

She has the ability to make thy blush and creates a deep warms within." 

"Kylie! put that down!" Kylie looked up only to see Alex running to her at an impossible speed. Kylie dropped her stuff and ran for her life still reading the poem out loud wanting to know how it ends.

"My stomach flutters when we speak 

The emotions she has ignited within this cage i call my body rage to be release before the diminish 

She has made me into a poet when i am far from one.”

"Kylie Balthazar I swear I’ll kick your butt if you don't stop!" Kylie took off her flats and ran faster. She laughed at what was going on but never stopped running knowing that Alex would in all seriousness beat her up.

"The only solution i see is to purge myself of these things 

I have been captivated and am at a lost as to how to release myself from the spell put upon me 

It is as if i am an addict returning always for a look that has the effect of a drug fix 

Like a cutter i feel the burn just without the blade 

I feel the emotions draining from my body from my fingers to my toes 

Like blood deep blue hue's flow from me

I see her in my dreams in an almost haunting fashion 

She is the vixen dressed as an angle

Is she the Goddess of love or my angle of death? 

Either or i submit to thy." 

"What is going on?" Mike asked as Kylie ran around the kitchen while an infuriated Alex followed behind. Rachael was coming into the kitchen when Kylie ran past her making Rachael turn to avoid hitting her but she then was almost crushed by Alex. Kylie resumed reading the poem as soon as Mike and Rachael were out of hearing range.

"She visits at night i am not exactly sure why but she gives me all the things i desire in my wake 

Her eyes look to me with lust and passion 

Oh how soft the sun touch hair feels in my hands

Her skin the color of a morning snow ever so lightly touching the limbs of a tree It has the feel of a strongly sewn foreign silk

I lay my palm lightly on her skin for i fear she will melt away 

At my touch she begins to fade away

I cry out begging her to stay 

She whispers quietly in my ear that she will return 

With those words she kisses my lips softly

I wake to my heart beating against my chest 

With my lips tangling with a electric charge

I don't remember her name but i know she will return soon."

Just after Kylie read the last phrase she felt Alexandria's body tackle her down to the ground. She looked into the girl's eyes and held her gaze breathing hard. "Did you write that about me?" Kylie asked her chest rising up and down while she tried to catch her breath.

Alex nodded her head not trusting her voice. This earned her a hug and a warm kiss on the cheek from Kylie

After she had eaten and said her goodbye's and washed her feet, Kylie headed to school. From the second she stepped into the building, the squad was by her side all talking at once. Kylie took a deep breath and told the girls to talk one at a time. After each girl had a chance to talk Kylie was surprised to find that every detail for the party was set.

Her classes were a breeze after Kylie found that she had no more worries. In art all she did was draw her girl and tried to imagine her in a bathing suit. Her cheeks got red as she looked down at her girl in an orange bikini top and shorts since Kylie was positive Alex would never show up in just a two piece swimming suit.

"Hey." the voice scared Kylie. When quickly closing her book she turned around to face the person who scared her half to death. She immediately reached to smack Anthony upside the head. Anthony and Kylie had become good friends. He had changed and was no longer the guy she had dated for the past three years but turned into a nice guy. They talked for the remainder of the period about the upcoming party. Kylie didn't mind since the party was going to be held in Anthony's house.