Chapter Ninteen

Its was elevan am the next morning. I had been up a few hours and started getting ready for the show. As well as Courtney, Brandy, and Lizzy. I took Zoey over to Lizzys when Lizzy came over. Alex stayed in the basement and slept on the couch down there. He was stuck with Vincent and JJ all day. I told Nick, he was not to come over here and Alex was not allowed there. Rather know, Alex had no idea where Zoey, because he was in the basement all night, the night before.

"What are you gunna where?" I asked Courtney.

She shurgged her shoulders and flung her clothes everywhere.

I couldnt help but laugh. Brandy came up out of the basement all dressed and ready.

I turned my music on to play mine and Brandys song by Escape the Fate, 'City of Sin.'

"Im so fucking stoked!" Brandy said excited.

Lizzy came into my room all dressed, makeup done, and ready.

"Come on, come shake your money maker!" I sang.

Brandy laughed and sang, "Take, take your time, do it right tonight."

"Double down another round, everybody wheres a crown. Wasted space on my face, hit it into outerspace!" We all sang.

"How does this look?" Courtney said coming into my room.

She had an Escape the Fate shirt and black ripped jeans. A simple pair of vans.

We laughed.

She looked at us aggervated.

"It looks good. Promise." Brandy said.

Courtney shook her head and walked into the kitchen.

"I like that shirt." I said pointing to Lizzy.

She had a new Escape the Fate shirt on.

"What about my get up, how do I look?" Brandy asked.

She had a green tanktop that matched her hair and a black hole shirt over it. Ripped leggings and a ripped skirt. She had her black and green DC's on.

I nodded my head and gave her a thumbs up.

"Someones dressed slutty." JJ said as we walked into the kitchen.

I glared at him.

I had on fishnets, a leather skirt. My ripped up lolliepop and cigertte shirt of craigs that was split down the middle a good ways. I has my red tank top under and a leather jacket to top it off.

"You actually do." Lizzy laughed.

I pushed her, "Thats the point. I plan on fucking having fun."

"Dont pull another insedent like the last time." JJ said looking toward my room, which Alex had just started walking threw and made his way to the kitchen.

"Your going out like that?" Alex siad hateful.

I glared at him, "Yea. Get over it."

"Wheres my daughter?" He asked.

I shurgged my shoulders, "Something I know and you will not find out."

He glared at me, got something from the fridge and mae his way back to the basment.

"Are you guys ready?" I sighed.

They nodded their heads and pilled into my car.

The whole way, we blasted every Escape the Fate song made.

Around two o'clock, we made it. We early, but I wanted to be upfront. For sure. I loved interacting with Escape the Fate, it was so fun.

"Look, buses." Courtney pointed at the buses.