Chapter Five

Finally, August 1st was here. We all just got finished getting ready and was loading in the car.

"Why are we going early again?" Brandy said getting in the front.

"Josh said too. They got there last night so they can hang with us before the show and other bands show up." I told them as I strapped Zoey in.

 "I love her hair!" Courtney said touching it.

Zoey slapped at her hand, "My hair!"

I laughed, "Zoey, it looks good."

She smiled and started kicking her feet.

I had put a red streak on each side of her hair and put it up in low pig tails.

After an hour, we arrived at the venue. We part at the building across the street that actually had a parking lot. I pulled my phone out and messaged Josh on Twitter.

"Him and Frankie are walking back to the bus now. They went to check something out." I told everyone as I put my phone up and got Zoey out of the car.

"Are you excited Zoey?" Courtney asked her.

She nodded her head.

I looked across the street and their bus was the only one there, thank god. I carried Zoey across the steet and leaned back agaisnt the brick wall near the bus.

"Why dont you just knock?" Brandy questioned.

I shook my head, "Michaels still sleeping. As well as DJ."

Brandy nodded her head.

I sat Zoey down and let her skip around, but she shortly stopped when she saw to random guys coming our way. She grabbed my leg and looked at me.

"What is it?" I asked her.

"Who are they?" She said pointing at the two guys.

I smiled and yelled, "Fucking Canadian!"

One of the guys instently looked up and came running over to us. I ran to him and attacked him in a hug, resulting us falling on the sidewalk.

Zoey ran over and started hitting Josh.

"Zoey!" I said as I got up and grabbed her from hitting Josh.

"My mommy!" Zoey said kicking him.

Josh laughed, "Hey! I know! Your moms like my sister.  I wouldnt hurt her."

Josh wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

I picked Zoey up, "Zoey, this is my good friend JJ. JJ this is Zoey."

"Josh." JJ glared at me.

"I like JJ better." Zoey said.

JJ rolled his eyes, "JJ it is then. Only for you two."

I smiled, "Good."

"Well hello there." Frankie said walking up to us as well.

Zoey hugged me tight.

I shook my head, "Zoey. These guys are nice. Never be scared if someone looks different from you."

"Good answer!" Frankie said holding up his hand.

Zoey gave him a highfive with a smile.

"Excuse me." Brandy said smart.

"My bad, JJ, Frankie. My friend Brandy. Brandy, JJ and Frankie. JJ you know Courtney, and Frankie, thats Courtney, Courtney Frankie." I said introducing them.