Chapter 5

Sorry, I’ve been lazy, and I couldn’t think. NUHDNVIUAHIUFVHEURID

SORRY.

Chapter 5

Liam’s POV (ASDFGHJKLDEJWBFUEWBUFHBWEUH)

She walked into the hall with her black hoodie wrapped around her tightly. She looked down at the floor while she was walking. She was hiding something. People were staring at her, taunting her with their eyes and snickers.

She ignored them, making her way past me, but before she could , I grabbed her arm, spinning her around to face me.

“What happened yesterday?” I questioned, trying to look into her eyes, but she was still looking towards the floor.

“Nothing, I just didn’t want you to come over.” She replied softly.

“You’re lying. Look at me.” I said, placing my finger under her chin to lift it up, only to see the large scratch and the black eye upon her face, “What happened? Who did this to you?” I looked at her in sympathy. Who would do this to her?

“I-I ran into a p-pole.” She said softly.

“That’s some pole,” I joked, “but seriously, who did this to you?” I asked again.

“NO ONE I RAN INTO A POLE ALRIGHT? WOULD YOU JUST DROP IT?” She raised her voice.

I could tell that she was lying but I didn’t want to make her upset. She pushed past me and ran to her class.

Jess’ POV

I pushed past Liam, and rubbed the area where Liam had grabbed me. I lifted my sleeves to see the bruises getting even more of a purple colour. Him asking me what happened yesterday made images of what happened flood my mind. No, I told myself. I ran to class as the bell rang, and hurriedly made my way to the back of the class, where I usually sit.

OKAY THIS IS JUST A FILLER LOL. I TOLD JOA THAT SHE COULDN’T GO TO BED UNTIL I FINISH WRITING THIS CHAPTER SO I HAD TO MAKE IT SHORT, SORRY, I’LL UPLOAD SOON THO :D

xx SHANIA