Finding Home 4

4

2 days into his heat and Hyungwon was going crazy. Somehow, this heat wasn't like all his previous heats. Because of this, his hormones were everywhere and his mood swings were more severe.

His father and brother were staying over at one of their friend's house and Sooyoung was left to care for him, alone.

"Eomma! He doesn't want me!" Hyungwon whines and Sooyoung sighs. Because of Hoseok triggering his heat and leaving him so the older doesn't forcefully claim him, Hyungwon's heat is twice as bad. He hadn't been able to eat anything without throwing up. Sooyoung looks at her son, worried.

"Of course he wants you, baby. He just doesn't want to force you into something you might regret later on," Sooyoung says gently, trying to soothe her hysterical son, but it was no use. He was whinier than usual. She sighs and puts her hand on his forehead and frowns.

His skin was burning....and now that she thinks about it, having an extremely high fever wasn't a part of an omega's heat. And to sum it up with all the violent mood swings, broken mantras of 'He doesn't want me' and the severe vomiting, it lead to only one thing.

A mate rejection.

Hyungwon's wolf was convinced that Hoseok had rejected them, although the human side of Hyungwon knew otherwise. Sooyoung's eyes widen and she looks around desperately for a phone. She sees the telephone in the hallway and rushes to it. She recalls Hoseok's number and rings him. He was the only one that could help Hyungwon. She had done everything she could.

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━

Hoseok sighs as he plays around with his pen. He had stayed back from school because his rut could still get triggered. He groans and stands up from his bed and was about to walk into the washroom before his phone rings.

He picks up lazily without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?"

"Hoseok? It's me, Mrs. Chae. I need you to come here immediately!" Hoseok's eyes widen as he hears how panicked Hyungwon's mother sounds. Was there something wrong with his mate? Before he could ask, Mrs. Chae hangs up and he grabs his jacket before rushing out.

━━━━━━━━┛ ┗━━━━━━━━

When Hoseok gets to the Chae's household, he finds the front door unlocked, so he enters and slips off his shoes, rushing to Hyungwon's room. He gets to the said room and pauses, nearly suffocating from the amount of pheromones in the air.

He opens the door, nonetheless and nearly cries at the sight.

Mrs. Chae was holding on to his mate who was curled up on her lap, silent sobs shaking his thin body. He looks at Mrs. Chae who smiles a small smile at him.

"What's wrong?" Hoseok asks and Mrs. Chae sighs.

"His wolf thinks you've rejected him and now his body's gone into the rejection phase." Mrs. Chae says and Hoseok's eyes widen. The rejection phase was something only Omegas could go through as they were weaker and because Alphas and Beta's had too much pride to care about the rejected mate. It was something no omegas should go through as it could potentially kill them.

Hoseok walks to the unconscious omega and gently pets his hair. Hyungwon tenses although he was asleep and before Hoseok could react, Hyungwon's eyes are wide open and they start tearing up at the sight of Hoseok.

He begins to sob, pulling Hoseok's hand down to his cheek and rubbing his face against it like a kitten seeking attention. Hoseok's heart cracks and he pulls the younger into his embrace. Mrs. Chae stands up and nods at the Alpha.

"Do what you must," she says and walks out of the room, closing the door behind her. She sighs and looks back at the door before walking downstairs. The only way to bring an omega out of the rejection phase was to either end them peacefully if their mate coming back is not possible, or have their mate claim and knot them. In this case, it was probably the latter.

"I'm sorry, love," Hoseok whispers into Hyungwon's hair, pulling the now sniffling omega closer to him. Hyungwon was sitting on his lap, with his legs around Hoseok's waist.

"I didn't want to claim you forcefully because of my rut," the older of the two whispers and the younger looks at him, his eyes red and swollen, breaking Hoseok's heart even more. Even in a situation like this, Hyungwon's pheromones were still strong and Hoseok felt his pants tighten.

Smelling an omega's pheromones was enough to trigger his rut, but smelling his omega's pheromones was enough to make him insane. He looks at Hyungwon whose eyes were clouded with lust.

"Ugh...Hyungwonnie," Hoseok groans as he buries his face in the omega's neck. Hyungwon watches as Hoseok struggles to control his inner Alpha. His eyes kept switching between brown and golden and soon Hyungwon's had enough.

"Claim me, Alpha," he whimpers. "Mate me. Knot me. Make love to me. Show the world who I belong to," Hyungwon whimpers as he feels his self-lubrication dripping out of him.

Immediately, Hoseok's eyes are brown.

"Are you sure?" he asks as he lays the younger down gently.

"Hmm," Hyungwon hums and that's all it takes for Hyungwon to lose control.

"I'll make sure you see heaven today," Hoseok growls. 

With that, he leaned down to claim what was his savouring the taste and sound of his mate as he whined underneath him, begging for more.

Sorry for cutting the chapter short, but this is the censored version of the book and the real uncensored version can be found under my profile in the book called "Private Chapters".

Please don't forget to vote, comment and follow me. It means a lot and it helps me continue writing. 

Until then,

-Trixie