-Chapter 3-

ORYN'S POV

"Chief you wanted to see me?" I asked,

"yes Oryn please come in."

I walk into the chief's office and sit on the chair opposite the desk. The chief strolls in behind me and takes his seat behind the desk.

"Well Oryn, as you know, the position of second in command has opened up and as you are my third in command, I would like for you to take this position and we shall appoint Ziggy to take over your position" he explains to me while sorting through a pile of papers.

"Thank you chief but Ziggy? Why Ziggy? Shouldn't Ryver get the position?" I ask the chief.

"That is for me to decide, no arguments or I will offer the position to someone else" he warns me. 

"Yes chief" I reply cautiously.

I stand up and make my way to the door before the chief stops me,

"have you heard from Emberly yet" he asks me,

"no not yet chief" I reply whilst opening the door and leaving.

As I'm walking down the hallway towards the door I notice Ziggy lying on the floor,

"Ziggy, what the fuck are you doing" I ask him.

Ziggy turns to look at me,

"me?" He exclaims.

"No Ziggy I was talking to the door" I reply sarcastically.

"Oh I thought u were speaking to me" he says, then gets up and walks away.

I seriously don't know why chief thinks he's going to make a good third in command.

UNKOWN'S POV

I am hating this mission. This girl won't stop talking, she is so bossy and annoying. I can't wait till this is over. Next stop the cafe to meet up with her, after that I will have to find away to get rid of that bitch to go for a meeting with chief. That fucking idiot has the car, well walking it is. With powers like her's she shouldn't need a car. She continued to go on about some TV show that I had no interest in, while we were sipping on hot chocolates. Finally after two hours of torture, she stood up and said "shall we get going then Raelynn?"