We missed you

It's been a week since me and Blair had that argument. I haven't been round since. I've only seen Brooklyn. I keep getting messages off of the other boys saying they miss me and all. I also keep getting messages from Jake. He keeps threatening me saying he's going to hurt Brooklyn because he knows brook makes me happy. I haven't told anyone about the messages because I'm scared on what brook or any of the other boys would do.

Since me and Blair had that argument I've been feeling really depressed, I've become more private as you can say. I hardly leave my room and I haven't been eating properly and then there's the part where I cut myself again.
Brooks coming round today and I think we're going to see the boys because Blair has a meeting to go to. " Ellie brooks at the door" my dad shouts. I run downstairs before he could say anything embarrassing. " hey babe, you coming" I say as I grab his hand and pull him upstairs. " I mean I haven't got a choice ahhaha" he says. " how you feeling today? Have you eaten?" He said being serious. " I feel fine and no I haven't eaten but I'm not hungry" I lied. I'm not fine and I am hungry.
" Ellie-" he says before I cut him off. " don't tell me I need to eat because I know. Don't tell me I need to talk to Blair because I know" I say snapping at him.
" Ellie I wasn't going to say that" he says holding my hands.
" what's was you going to say then?" I say feeling slightly guilty.
" I was going to say that your strong enough to get through this and that I love you" he says with a little smile at the end. " oh, I'm sorry I'm just a little distracted, but I love you too" I say "what do you mean your distracted? Talk to me babe" he says squeezing my hands reassuring Me it's ok.
" I can't" I say bluntly. " what do you mean you can't? Ellie I'm not going to say anything unless it's putting you in danger" he says
" I can't brooklyn, it's complicated, can I tell you when I feel is the right time?" I ask with a little hope he will agree. " sure thing gorgeous." He says with a little wink. I pulls me onto the bed and starts to kiss me. I could feel him smiling in between kisses, I pulled away and got out of bed. " what time does blair go for his meeting?" I ask " he should be gone now, why?" He asks looking confused. " come on the boys have non stopped texting me saying they miss me so I'm going to see them" I say as I pull him up. " ok then, ginger is there though?" He says. " I like ginger so we're all good" I say as we go downstairs. " mum, dad is it ok if I go see the boys for a bit?" I ask.
" yeah sure darling" my dad says.
I walk out of the door. " brook" my dad shouts. " yeah" he replies and my dad starts to whisper something to brook and he smiles and walks out. " what did he want?" I ask in confusion.
" nothing important babe" he says with a cheeky grin. We walked upstairs to the boys room where everyone was.

Andys pov***

" I really miss Ellie guys" I say and as I said it Brook walked in looking upset. " what's up mate?" I ask. " erm it's ellie" he says. I shot out of bed and listened to what he had to say. " what about her, is she ok?" I ask " I'm perfectly fine" Ellie says as she walks in and all the boys jump on her. " omg we've missed you so much you don't understand" I say. " I think the 89 messages give me an idea but I've missed you boys too!" She says

ELLIES POV***

I tried not to scream in pain but when they hugged me they were pressing on my arm and it really hurt. I made a little noise to say they were hurting me but I didn't mean to. " Ellie you ok?" Rye says. " yeah why wouldn't I be" I say trying to sound convincing.
" you look like your in pain" jack says. " guys I'm fine, don't worry about it" I say. " why don't we watch a film or something" Mikey suggests. We all agree and we put a film on. I cuddle up to Brooklyn on his bed and he starts to draw shapes on my leg, he moved up and try's to move my sleeve so he could tickle my arm but I move it so he didn't say anything. Just as I moved it it rolled up even more and I looked around the room and saw Ginger looking at me. I was hoping she didn't see but she gave me the look that told me she did. "Excuse me for a minute guys" I say and get up and lock myself in the bathroom.

BROOKLYNS POV***

Ellie got up and she went to the bathroom and locked it. It had been about 5 minutes and she still hadn't come out. I decided to check on her but was soon stopped. " I'm going to check on Ellie" I say " I'll go check on her" ginger says stopping me. " what are you going to do?" I say harshly because she doesn't know anything. "Trust me brook I know more than you think!" She says and gives me the look to tell me that she does. I don't fight back and just sit down on my bed thinking what she could know that I don't.