I forgive you

Brooklyns pov***

Today we go back, today is the day where ellie will have to talk to Blair and her 'parents' and I need to be there to support her. " Ellie come on we need to go" I say
" I know but can't we stay here forever and never go back?" She says and puts her bottom lip out.
"You know I would i we could but you have to go speak to Blair and your mum and dad" I say whilst hugging her. " I'll be there every step of the way" and kiss her forehead. " Thankyou brooklyn, this means so much to me" she says. I pull her out of the hug and place my lips on hers. She pulled away and smiled.

ELLIES POV***

I'm so nervous to see them again I don't know why. So me and brooklyn get into my car and drive home. " who's house are they in?" I ask brook. " I think there at mine tbh, do you mind if they boys are there when you speak to them." He says, to be honest I'm not because they've become my best friends and I would just tell them anyway. " not at all, I would just tell you all anyway" I say and give brook a reassuring smile. About 20 minutes later we arrive home. We got out the car grabbed our things. " you ready?" He asks me.
" as I'll ever be" I say and I grab his hand. We walk in the door and up the stairs. " hey everyone" brook says and everyone comes running through the door to give me and brook a hug. " I've missed you guys too but I can't breath" I say and they all let go and laughed. " are you ok ellie" rye says to me. " yes I'm fine Thankyou" I say and gave him a little smile.

" you ready now?" Brook whispers in my ear. " yes" I say. Before we walk around the corner I stop brooklyn in his tracks and kiss him. " what was that for?" He says
" Thankyou for everything brooky" I say, I grab his hand and walk into the living/ boys room where everyone was. My mum and dad on the Sofa and then Blair sat on Mikeys bed. " I just want to get this over and done with so please don't waste my time." I say and the three of them nod. " so, why did you give me up?" I say to Blair. " because when me and your mum found out that she was pregnant we realised that we wasn't capable to have a baby, so we gave you up for adoption, to give you a chance to Experience life better and have a better family that I could give you. I can't explain how much of a mistake it was to let you go. I don't expect you to call me dad now but I still want you in my life ellie" Blair says which sends a tear down my face. I look at him and then I moved closer to Brooklyn who still has my hand in his. I look over to my parents now. " Ellie, we are so sorry that this happened, we didn't even realise, I don't expect it to be normal anymore and I understand that but don't leave, please!" My Mum says. I stand up and hug her.
" don't worry, your always going to be my mum no matter what!" I whisper in her ear. " Blair?" I say and he looks at me. "I get why you put my up for adoption. I get it, but my mum and dad are the ones who have looked after me my whole life and I can't let them go now. Their my family. I'm not going to leave anywhere because they are the closet people I've got apart from these boys, but it's ok." I say and I walk towards him and hug him. " Thankyou ellie" he whispers in my ear. I just looked at him and smiled. My mum and Dad go back home and Blair goes for some meetings so it's just me and the boys again. " so what you wanna do?" I ask. " movie marathon?" Andy suggests. We all agree and watch the conjuring. I cuddled up to Brooklyn and held hands. About 20 minutes into the film brook whispered something into my ear, but I couldn't quite tel what he said. I asked him but he said it was nothing. About 20 minutes after that. " guys I'll be back in five I just need to speak to my mum." I say as an excuse to get out. I jumped over my fence and walked into my house. " MUM!! Where are you, GIRL TALK RIGHT NOW!" I shouted
" what what's happened?" My Mum came running down the stairs. " I think brooklyn said he loves me like 20 minutes ago. Not really sure though" I say. " what, omg Ellie he's so sweet you two will make the cutest couple" she says. " awh thanks Mum, but what do I do?" I say in panic " ellie calm down he clearly likes you, he will ask you out when it's time" my mum says. " Thanks Mum your the best" I say and run back round to the boys. " I'm back" i say. " hey babe, what's up?" Brook says.
" nothing, just needed to speak to my mum" I say. " ok babe, oh and by the way, I have a surprise for you on Saturday, wear something fancy." He says with a smirk. I just looked at him and smiled. I smashed my lips against his and he deepens the kiss and we lay there making out. " alright that's enough you two, your not together yet for god sake!" Rye says and Andy laughs. "Awh is rye jealous" I say and he just death stares me. I lay on Brooklyns chest and I can feel my eyes getting heavy.
" goodnight gorgeous" brook says.
" goodnight babe" I say and fall asleep.