Birthday Party

Sophia's POV

"Shit!" I cried as my eyeliner strokes were way too different from each other. I have only like 5 minutes and I have to complete my makeup.

So this is impossible.

I rushed to the bathroom and washed my face for the fifth time. Now I'm clear that this eyeliner is not my thing.

I quickly grabbed my makeup which was scattered all over my room and kept it on the dressing table.

So as I was running out of time I applied some red matte lipstick and eyeshadow with some mascara and blush(it took more than five minutes though) and wore my royal blue backless dress and a pair of red heels.

I looked out of my window and saw many people still going in Hailey's house. I quickly rushed downstairs.

"Ooh...you are ready!
I thought I have to wait till mom's funeral to see you." My lovely younger brother said in a sarcastic way.

"Gosh!!! I can't believe you.....and your language!"
I kicked him on his knees.

Nice job!

"You both! Stop it! So..Soph are you ready sweetheart?" My mom made her entry from the kitchen.

"Yup." I am really really really excited for today.

"Do I look fine in this outfit?"
I asked keeping my gaze on mom.

"Nope. I don't think so.
No. Neh. Nah. Nuuuoo." Josh said.
Okay so he was just jealous of me. Beacuse I was going to the party while he was studying.

"Shut up..!" Me and mom said together.

"Fine." He muttered and started solving his algebric equations.

I hugged my mom and as I was about to leave someone knocked the door.

You know there is one thing made in this world that we call 'doorbell'
You just have to press your finger on it. What's wrong in that?

I opened the door. The hot structure in front of me was enough to make me go crazy. Oh. My. God. He was James.
I've been crushing on him since eight months. He was actually my neighbour who just shifted from Sydney and by God's grace he found a shelter next to my house.

I stood there lost in his beautiful eyes.

"Ummm...Hey!"He cleared his throat.

"Oh...Hey.. How are you?" I said. Awkwardness floating in my words.

"I'm good" he replied softly.
No boy you are hot! You are amazing. You are gorgeous. You are...Gosh! How should I describe you? You ar..

"I think we should leave."
He said bringing me out of my thoughts. We started walking to Hailey's house. It was it a distance of 4 houses from mine and James.
"Well.." He started
"I forgot to tell you that you look.. Amazing!"

What? He just complemented me?
Really? Someone pinch me please.

I blushed a little." Thanks."

I didn't realised when we reached Hailey's house. We stepped inside.

The house was beautifuly decorated with ribbons, sequin stars, balloons and different lights.

The music was blasting loud and started going even more crazy when I realised that the song was Mi Gente. It was enough for me to go crazy. I started searching for Hailey.

That's when I saw her sitting on the couch with some unknown girlfriends. As she saw me she came to me and gave me a hug. I squealed happy birthday to her which was luckily audible.

She grabbed my wrist and took me to her room.

"I want to tell you something." We both said together.

"Ok...you start." Again.

" Fine.. I'll start." Again

"Ilikejames" Hailey gabbled.

" I didn't get you."

" I. Like. James." She said emphasising each word.

What?
Hailey likes James?

When did this happen?

I was literally shocked at that time...like....dumbstruck!

She is my childhood friend and I have shared literally everything with her. Everything.

What will happen when she'll come to know that I also like James?

God! Why me???

" Um. Oh....Since when you've been crushing on him??" I asked anxiously.

" Isn't that obvious Soph?? The day when I first saw him. You know when he came to my house for the first time we talked a lot. First of all I thought that it's just the physical attraction but then I realised that........ I really like him but I'm not sure if he likes me back." Hailey said. I could see in her eyes that she was really sad.

"Don't worry Hailes. Just be happy today. Everything will be fine. Okay" I said to which she nodded.

I thought that I will tell her later about my feelings towards James as it was Hailey's birthday which I didn't wanted to destroy.

We both hugged and then stepped out of the room.

We went to the living room where she cut the cake and after a lot of cake facial we danced and played...... God knows how many games.

After all this my head was pounding badly beacuse of the loud music( what?? I'm not used to it.!)

I was going to Hailey's room to contact my mom to tell her that I'll be late.

She worries a lot about me.
And I love her so much.<3

As I was going I bumped into someone.

I screamed"What the..."

****

Hola guys!

Soo..?

First chapter. How was it?

Vote, comment and follow!!

Love,
Kressane ❤